Gorilla Breath by Humboldt Seed Organisation

12 Likes

“pounds” hey if you wasnt a good cash srop look at Apex F-1’s (Ethos) got 2 oz’s from a 1 gallon , (smoke is OK) but just think with a 50L pot (have a few testers of them -let me kow if you want them (fem’s)

I’m pretty sure I actually have some Apex R1 seeds already. May have already grown it. I grew a few ethos strains last year when I first set up the LEDs and they went terribly because I didn’t understand climate control. They smelled amazing though, very unique artificial kind of smells.

2 Likes

have experience with many of htier strain - might have some seeds of --let me know if you want to “try” them again also have many MassMedical strains Peace

1 Like

I have a bunch of their strains, cherry Garcia was pretty amazing. Potent and amazing smell i never knew could come from weed. My pheno yielded poorly though. I got 10th planet, apex, cherry Garcia, banana hammock and a cpl others can’t remember off the rop of my head

2 Likes

a good company but they are reallling “popping” out new stuff - hope the quality remains the same – just like Elev8 Seeds a few years ago they didn’t have many strains but now they tripled the stain base - hope the qualiit is still there. (remember when they ony had a handful of strains) been wantin to run his genetics but haven’t yet - prices are OK $89.00 a pack compaired to $100.00 a pack from orther breeders

I’ve seen photos of ethos grow facility it is enormous so maybe they have the space to crank out new shit the rate they do. I’m pretty happy with my current collection and don’t feel the need to add to it any more for a while

Thug pug
Garlic Breath 2.0
Natural gas
Stankasarus

Fresh coast
Truffle breath
Swagyu
Garlic grove
Garlic icing
Truffle icing
Eezy-e

3rd coast
Pure michigan f2 (currently growing)
Purple garlic
Black truffle

Clearwater
Dantes inferno
Creamsicle s1
Specimen x

INhouse
PkBR
Slurricane 7 s1
Black cherry punch

Solfire
Gream
Mindflayer

JoTI
Black garlic

Off the top of my head a few more i can’t remember including apex and some gmo and sour diesel crosses from forum members

4 Likes

To be honest I have never run GMO or GDP genetics - don’t know why You have quite a list of many great strains FYI the two best InHOuse Strains are Slurricane and Sugar Cane (No Deluex stuff) Pure Michigan (Freak Genetics) is also very good. Yea !! space is my issue also - too many strain to run – going to switch to 3 gallon instead of 5 gallon so more different stains can be run !! Peace Is “Cement Shoes’” a 3rd coast strain is compound genetics re-named ? did a Anaphalyis (Thug’s peanut butter breath x Deadly sativa) a great plant - beautful and potent - have “Emoji” running now (anaphylaxis x Goji (bodhi’s strain) star pupil

3 Likes

F65

Getting very close on these two. A nice dark purple/black fade has started on #2 and slightly less so on #1 and #3

Smells starting to steer a little fruitier but still heavy musk and gas. Again, nothing like what I was looking for but certainly am not mad at what I found. Trichones are out of control. A couple of ambers showing but still some clears so may take towards 70 days

3 Likes

13 Likes

Pic dump of mostly #2 and some of #1

Started harvest today at f68. Cleared all the tops will finish the bottom stuff tomorrow. #1 and #3 is a pain to trim
#2 is fast and easy as was expected.

3 Likes

Thankfully GB2 is a massive hit and people telling me its the best weed they’ve ever smoked. Super potent ultimately relaxing. Stinks out the whole fucking house. Very hard well cured buds. Very happy. Going.to keep it around for a long time

14 Likes

Man they’re looking killer! I’ve been looking for some of the hso gb but it’s not easy to find! I have a mac1xgorilla breath I haven’t done, it’s only 1 seed but hey worth a try. You should make some s1 of those beauties mate! Very nice indeed, & great setup to play around with phenos etc, I’m jealous :grinning: I’ll be following this one for sure :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. Yeah good luck finding any of those beans, very hard to come by. I’d give my left nut for another pack haha

3 Likes

Thanks mate :+1: yeah I’m hoping they’ll put them out again! :v:

1 Like

I highly doubt it. Keep hearing they shut down and moved overseas and lost all original genetics.

2 Likes

Fair dinkum mate?! Yhat sucks! If that’s the case I think a preservation project should be done at some stage as they created some very fine strains over their time. Maybe think about taking cuttings off your beautiful girl and reversing a cutting for some s1 beans &future projects :thinking: peace brother :v:

Yeah don’t worry, I’ve got some clones and I’ll try do a reversal next summer with an outside plant and also want to cross it with a couple other strains. Keep your eyes peeled ill ship out some beans to people to spread the love

1 Like

Awesome mate good to hear, that’s a great idea doing an outdoor girl for a s1 run, I’ll definitely follow that if you put up a thread on it, the crosses should be awesome to work on, best of luck brother!
That sounds like a genuine Spread of the OG spirit :raised_hands: peace :v:

Don’t know how legit this place is but…NEW GORILLA BREATH

2 Likes