Great canadian seed train 3.0

I’ve given up on the train . Not sure I’m really interested anymore . Good luck getting it going though . :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

would a funny meme or promise of 30 seeds in the mailer turn that frown upside down??? Hopefully we can hear from the rest of you hosers eh…eh? Its Canada Day soon… lol that’s all the arm bending I’m doin …for now LOL Cheers man, follow anyhow, ya never know.

3 Likes

Maybe some enterprising Canuck can think of some new Canadian July 1st seed exchange event??

2 Likes

Seems like ppl aren’t down with this train bc of last one. Why don’t we try something different. Say we get 6(or however many are down) Canucks together. Each of us submit a list with x amount of packs(whatever criteria is decided) on it. So we have a pool of packs. Then we could have a draft style lottery. Maybe even 2 selections deep. Then just mail your selections out. Anyway to exchange genetics within Canada between trusted members would be a success imo

4 Likes

Hola Gang

I still have lots of G13hp88

how many pack do you needs

Bare

4 Likes

sounds good to me…

1 Like

Folks, this is Good Stuff! … I can almost hear Gordon Lightfoot…

I’d be on this like ‘stink on a bear’ if I had something worthwhile to add. My stash is crap but give me a little time…
The finer details of how this works escapes me but C’est la vie!

Cheers
G

1 Like

I made a White Widow cross I could add.

This:

Crossed with this:

They are both big yielders

3 Likes

Not sure if this train is at?

I’m in Cowtown…
I have Photos and Autos to trade…two in particular that I am pretty proud of are crosses I’ve made:

I’m a big Subcool fan…

Ripper’s Widow: Jack the Ripper (Subcool) x White Widow (Sensi/White Label)

Ripper’s Gold: Jack the Ripper x White Gold (White Label)

For Auto’s The Tangiematic (Fastbuds) is very good.

I have a bunch of other stuff as well…looking for stuff from when I was young or even landrace to blend some
new photo genes into my autos
Cheers

2 Likes

I don’t take trains anymore because the last one went off the rails. All it takes is one a-hole to ruin it.

@MrToast there are other threads around for straight-up seed trading. I am sure you will find some people to trade with.

Me? I just give seeds away now. That way I am not disappointed when some jagoff doesn’t send something in return.

4 Likes

That sucks!

I hate that a few a’holes can ruin peoples faith in humanity…

Are you and active grower? If so, what types of things do like? Perhaps I can send you some free seeds…and reignite a little of that faith in your fellow man? :slight_smile:

I don’t have much for CBD stuff…but I do have a mix of photos and autos…

Let me know…

Peace Out!

Trev

2 Likes

I appreciate the sentiment and the offer, but I have too many strains/seeds already. I’ve recently given away about 40% of my seeds (nearly 250 of them). There’s one particular member who has been very generous with me and I am hoping to get a few more landrace strains from him. Other than that, I plan to preserve the strains I like, do some “breeding” and give seeds away. Cheers.

6 Likes

I can relate members here have been super good to me…I say i like a strain next thing i know im planting them in the garden…so thank you! So often i forget to say

Thank You for the acts of kindness

Og18
Gods
Afgan
Purple Killer Malwia
California Indica
Sensi Skunk
NL (Sensi)

And more on the way…God and you guys are good to me!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have quantity of my own crosses and lots and lots of small packs of many different seeds. I would favour crosses you guys have made as opposed to breeder packs, but let me know criteria etc. and I’ll post a few strains. Mr. Toast, I had a dynamite male Querkle plant I made some crosses with. They were made a couple years ago, but still have a good germ rate. I hit a 3rd dimesion, an Ace of Spades, a purple pan killer and a super lemon haze with him. His crosses were all stronger than the mothers were.

6 Likes

Ive sent inboxes on this site but had issues…

Anyway…I’m hoping to try out a bit more Bodhi gear…I’ve tried a couple and was impressed…(also any Subcool f2’s, Snow High, Old School stuff, Landrace or what have you)

I’ve done a number of trades that have shuffled my seed collection a bit…but some I’d still be willing to trade.

I still have a few of the Ripper’s Gold (JTRxWG) and Ripper’s Widow ((JTRxWW)…fewer of these…These are both regs.
I was particularly impressed with the Jack the Ripper and progeny of the crosses…

-Tangiematic (Fastbuds) Auto fem

• Lemon Jeffery (Irie Genetics) fem
  • GG4 (Elev8) Regs
  • Cherry Wine f2’s (Greenpoint) Regs

Send a note to my inbox if interested…

Cheers

4 Likes

Hey folks :seedling::blush:

1 Like

Wanna trade?

Let’s trade ? Address?

The strains they mentioned might not be still around brother.
Your post is the first in 3 years

1 Like

Perhaps you want to start seed train 4.0…I really have no need for trades, but I will give some away. I posted 3 years ago, but I do have quite a few from that era in the fridge, let me know what your looking for and I’ll see if I have anything up your alley. Bearing in mind germination difficulties.

3 Likes