Great canadian seed train 3.0

Same here but I have the names written down in my grow journal so they will get the boot off the train at full speed crossing the bridge

4 Likes

That’s dirty. Can’t believe someone would hijack the train…

3 Likes

Oh ya its happened I wasnt happy about it I started the train with a bunch of stuff and others added to it got to about 6 out of 10 peeps and gone vanished… but shit happens obviously they needed them more then we did

4 Likes

Lol…I swear I’m not an idiot…lol. That SLH turned my brain to mush pretty good :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

That’s all I smoke my buddy gifted me a clone of slh original and omg amazing best thing ever

4 Likes

Uhhhh wanna trade a cut of SLH?? Just had some for first time in yrs and its an awesome daytime smoke.
Lemme know
Thanks

5 Likes

OK this is Canadian OGers right? No worries of hijacking, I am concerned when the train stops, it adds another Car. If it starts in ole Prince Albert, with an engine and a caboose, this hoser train is gonna look like a 4 miler when it stops on the coast. Figure out a bit of logistics so I can take 3 an give 10 back. I don’t wanna see someone expecting to forward a simple envelope, and end up with a 2-4 sized box to post. Thats how this baby will de-rail seeing as we are all generous. @KronicKuz this is the greatest little idea, man. Let us know how we can make sure this green cross-Canada express won’t get caught in a blockade by well meaning but limited income ticket holders. I can contribute to make sure this all goes smooth…I could care less about trust level etc. as long as you are a hoser.

7 Likes

Normally it is a big ass bundle mailer I start with and inky costs a stamp and a new envelope and feel free if you dont see anything in there you like to take please feel free to add to it

5 Likes

Thnx man, added, all aboard!

3 Likes

Smoking stealthy in the caboose, EAST bound…

4 Likes

Hey If someone purposely derails, then give them some free publicity, Like “the douchecanoe that ruined cannabis” website on the house, complete with address…??? Only to find out later it was ****** (insert canna sell-out of choice here) seed company rep. LOL

4 Likes

I feel the same way but I joined up again maybe this time it will make it to me.

I still feel that only trusted members should be included in these things. Maybe we should make a list of people we’d trust to trade with and invite them.

10 Likes

Let’s get these trains filled up tired of the engineers standing here with thumbs up there ass while i pay them to be working

If we cant fill both trains we will merge the trains at the depot and the train will leave March 27th 2020

5 Likes

Well 6 more days till it ends let’s get these trains going…

Hope everybody is doing the best they can to stay indoors and safe

2 Likes

Woot! Seed by train is the only travel we are currently allowed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there just back here, what is the status of the train? r we waiting for the normalization …

3 Likes

Yes been crazy last 2 weeks getting things ready to leave this week from station sorry to ev1 about delay my wife is a front line working and I got the 5 kids here so we trying to figure some stuff out and I’m trying to organize

8 Likes

Any updates ? Totally understand if life lately is messing things up though . :smile:

2 Likes

Hope all is well @ KronicKuz. Its quite unique these days isn’t it? Anyway, I don’t want to ruin things here but we are all back to work (or getting CERB) and the mail has been great in Ontario. I would really like to get something of a train goin’ on to keep touch with my Canuck OGers. I have uite a few seeds around and a bit of cash so if I can help get this train goin, with a bit of cash and mail stuffing then I would like to see your project (3.0) leave the station. If all the participants from the list wanna chie in here, let me know, and @KronicKuz fill me in on the details about mailing preferences etc. Hope to here fro you all. I guess we all have itty bitty containers from seed purchases, give me some input on stealth preferences etc. I NEED some community interaction, we can’t even go fishing or recreate at the cottage, so we are going thru weed like 17 year olds LOL. I don’t have auto’s but I’m sure you can get a photo to finish if you planted a seed in june. Cheers dudes let me know…

3 Likes

sorry about the spelling, I guess I should clean the weed out from between the keys…

2 Likes