Greenpoint Seeds

i think everybody has the idea on some of your opinions of GPS. Mind if we cool things down?

The guy is trying to keep it civil so let’s do the same. If you have a beef, email them. All of your complaints are here for everyone to see. No need to go on, and on.

A good practice in life is don’t live in the past. Concentrate on today and making it better. It’s all you have. peace

12 Likes

Your facts are waaaaaay off.
I can make any seed I want. Yes I used the Kate Upton male (for you to understand) and the stardawg Corey I got from Gnome.
Gu does not care what seeds I make. I make seeds all.the time that we never release to the public.
He did not want to release the Corey regs out of respect to JJ . Those were his exact words to me when we discussed it. So you are almost correct again but your facts are mixed up. Maybe your receiving second hand hear say and passing it off as fact but gu reads this thread and can confirm what I am saying is the truth. I made those seeds because I wanted to look for another male in the future if I wanted to. I also knew I would have rare seeds that were never made before and I could give them to whoever I wanted for free. That’s my prerogative and gu does not care.
Those mac fems are still in the cup I put them in after they were dried. Those seeds were meant to be used to find a better mac than the Mac1.
Whm I packaged the comp seeds I grabbed the wrong cup. That’s why he got the regs. Imo they were far more valuable than the mac regs anyway.

1 Like

You’re right. Sorry. I’m just pissed that I spent almost a thousand dollars on their gear. I actually did try to get Gu’s attention on the GPS website, but he never responded, so I’m kinda trying to take advantage of this opportunity, with Gu and Heisen being around now, to address my issues. Not that I would listen to their excuses haha.

7 Likes

I browsed back through the heisenbeans grow and i didnt see any hermaphrodite plants…. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’m loving this GPS “Sticky Icky” so colorful, light greens, dark greens, purples, oranges

8 Likes

I get asked about the mom plants all the time and will post pics of the mothers I use.

09 Animal Cookies reversed pollen used to make your sticky Icky. In case you want to see what the pollen donor looks like that made your seeds.
Photo taken by ME

7 Likes

Thats awesome, I feel like the Sticky Icky leans pretty heavy animal cookies,
The Tomahawk I have is pretty gg4 leaning, but I’m not to familiar with stardawg by itself. Just flipped the grape punches into flower this week and about to pop a Purple Tahoe or the Sweets tonight

4 Likes

I’m sorry people have past issues with these guys-

Looks like their recent releases are on point…

Can we possibly bury the hatchet?

I remember being pissed off at legendary breeders, sometimes more than once-

Sucks growing out some bullshit that you paid top dollar for…

But, let’s try to judge from recent releases :weary:

8 Likes

They will need to do a lot more to rebuild their trust with the core of the growing community, and showing up on OG and spewing hatred towards people who have been their customers (not to mention the doxxing) is not a great way to try to redeem themselves. Trust is earned, not given, and they have done little here to earn any confidence.

It’s not just a few growers who have reported hermaphroditism in their feminized lines, so they arrogantly dismiss their critics and continue to sell untrustworthy genetics while employing flawed “breeding” techniques.

They’ve been selling seeds online for about 7 years (domain registered 07-15-2014), and it seems a little late for them to show up here and say they’ve FINALLY gotten the proper facilities to grow and test their lines. They should have done this first, before launching a website to sell their strains, and it appears that they would have gotten this all straight before almost a decade into the game. If you ever witnessed the “breeding” facility that @Heisenbeans posted (and then quickly removed after being laughed at) you will see the level of “expertise” that is employed at Greenpoint Seeds.

7 Likes

It really seems they either never had any retail/customer service experience, or were sick of it and using this to say fuck you to customers since they don’t need to answer to a boss.
“Let me speak your manager”
“I am the manager, screw you”

3 Likes

If your going to buy fems they must be from a reliable breeder
Sannies seeds ( great customer service always never a problem ) , Useful genetics are a good one also too many sloppy breeders out there they just want the $$$$$$$$

2 Likes

and it was also a filthy mess

Why compare yourself to them? I would think you want to hold yourself to a higher standard.

There are many “amateur” breeders here with strains that blow Greenpoint out of the water and no reports of hermies, so you should learn who your audience is before speaking down to them.

9 Likes

I’m with you 100 percent. A lot has changed in the past couple years. I’ll be updating progress and future projects. I value your opinion as well as everyone else’s. I get it man you have a voice and want to be heard. We all do at some point. I’ll take the criticism with pleasure if it makes me a better breeder and Grower.

8 Likes

The point has already been made. Multiple times.

Would you like an angry mob in your thread picking you apart?

Move along now that you’ve made your point. The posts are there for all to read.

4 Likes

I, for one, am excited for what is to come from Greenpoint!

2 Likes

@GMan I see that now you are the self-appointed OG traffic cop

Okay, that’s a good start; publicly admitting your past mistakes is a good way to move forward. I also acknowledge that 7 years is a long time, and in the cannabis world, that’s an eternity, so I’m sure you’ve learned from your mistakes, as we all do. I’m hopeful to see what you can bring to this community.

7 Likes

I’ve been a leader for a while, not a mod. But frankly, I’m just getting tired of this RIU bullshit that has infected our site. I normally live and let live. And, I’m not the only one who feels this way.

I’m hoping we can all recognize our failures here and do better.

20 Likes

I agree, and I share your sentiments. If you look at my posting history, you’ll notice that, like on the original OG, I’ve been an active and vocal supporter of the members of this site. When I see something fishy or not in the best interests of the COMMUNITY, I usually speak up, but I am also willing to admit when the problem has been acknowledged. It is not my intention to rub anyone’s nose in anything, and the attitude that @Heisenbeans expressed is more what I would expect from members here than the first postings here from @Greenpoint_Gu, who as a business owner, should recognize the importance of acting similarly respectfully.

10 Likes

Right on, bro. No sense in beating a dead dog. peace

1 Like

Can someone explain to me the preorder deal? Most strains on their site are only available as preorders. These beans aren’t even made yet?

1 Like