Greenpoint Seeds

Yeah, all those midget plants you grow!!

7 Likes

Did any of those 60 testers post their grows online? I’ve always posted my Bodhi tester grows online. Where did your testers post their grows?

4 Likes

I’d of thought he would of jumped at having a person that frequents Og to post a Hermi free grow guess not !

2 Likes

Yes, its on a different forum. I made the comment that i didnt see any hermies in the thread.

@ShiskaberrySavior there seems to be a grower here posting plenty of hermie free pics.

Can you guys grow up?

2 Likes

I’m still not sold any yahoo can post pictures of nice plants doesn’t mean shit to the regulars on this site if none of us know any of the 60 people that tested the strain . Not a lot of creditable to be found with a bunch of unknown sock puppets .

4 Likes

I understand not trusting the newer folks postings, fair enough. Maybe in 6 months there will be plenty more greenpoint strain pics, males, females, hermies if there are any. Maybe they used to have issues, and have cleaned them up now. It would just be nice to focus on the strains and growers experiences without any drama

5 Likes

This. Pretty please.

6 Likes

Better quote don’t let the door slam your ass on the way out . I’ve seen enough .

1 Like

Asking where those testers posted their logs isn’t childish and the person asking that question doesn’t need to “grow up,” dude. It’s a legitimate question. Where are those logs? Neither you nor Heisenbeans posted a link.

Secondly, when you’ve spent the better part of a decade lying and selling bunk genetics and stealing people’s pics and everything else that GPS has done, it’s gonna take more than a few pics and some,”Sorry! We fucked up!” posts to gain anybody’s trust back, particularly when said pics could be anything. What? We’re just supposed to take Heisenbeans’ word for it? After they stole a bunch of people’s pics and called them their own work?

I’m not sure why everybody’s getting so defensive. Why are you taking legitimate questions and criticisms so personally? I need to “grow up” because I asked where those testers were logged? I don’t think so.

Tell you what: I’ll send you a pack of that California Cannon (I’ve got three-and-a-half in the vault). You can grow them out, log it here and then compare and contrast what you end up with with the plants in the Cali Cannon “grow log” on the GPS website. Sound good?

11 Likes

I apologize, i should have directed that last part better, it was aimed more towards the couple of posts above yours. My bad.

You are right about the questions you asked, being the grow is logged on another forum, im not sure if im within bounds to link it? I will post the link if its allowed.

Im not trying to defend Gu just for clarification.

Im not interested in youre seeds either. Im aware of the greasiness behind that strain.

4 Likes

Of course you can post a link here, dude. People do it all the time.

But you’re still cool with GPS? Umm… okay?

2 Likes

:Edited:

2 Likes

Gotcha, other forums im on dont allow links to other forums…

1 Like

Wait, so all of the pics are in that thread? Nobody posted their own logs, like on a separate forum or site or whatever? It’s a long thread, I might read it tomorrow. As it is, I just flew from upstate NY to SoCal today, definitely not gonna stay up and read it tonight.

I will say that I just looked at the first few pages and I don’t recognize any of the poster’s names. I’m also very leery of any sort of “Official Heisenberg” anything, as it’s already been established that GPS has paid the moderators of multiple sites to keep any sort of negative feedback off the internet. I’ll take a look at it tomorrow, though.

4 Likes

Fair enough. I intend to drop a few gps strains soon, ill log everything in its own log, on OG

2 Likes

@Heisenbeans and @Greenpoint_Gu are clueless how to gain any respect or traction when they suddenly appear to spam a forum. They act like they assume they will be greeted at the door like celebrities lol.

@ShiskaberrySavior You are well-respected in this community, and you generously offered to grow out some of their seeds and do a grow log to show off their supposedly “new and improved” genetics line that they are pre-selling, but they refused any free publicity that would result from your efforts. Apparently, their beans are too valuable for you to test. I think you dodged a bullet there, I know you have much better seeds in your vault than they could ever supply to you.

8 Likes

Maybe @Hugh_Glass can chime in considering all the GPS stuff he’s bought :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:sweat:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @v256.420 !

Sad thing that you had to come over just to try to save someone’s ass :nerd_face::face_with_monocle:.

But can’t wait too see what you have in store :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Btw @minitiger do check page 40 :sweat_smile::v:

Guy named Dalton! And do check growsomethingbill

And check Heisenbeans answer to why on page 41 :+1::v:

( I use to grow them side by side with no breathing space nowhere, 20+ plants in a 4x4 and never ever had much light on the lower branches, never had any issues with herms)

I’m a bit worried that people actually accepts herm traits and treat them like is just a thing to “ pluck away ” and keep continuing to grow them.

I would have toss those plants and the whole package the first second I saw them. But that’s maybe me.

9 Likes

…and here comes the sock puppet army

5 Likes