Greetings and Giveaway from Mars Hydro

Holy shit!! That’s remarkable. I must have some! I’ve got 5 grandkids. I’ll trade you 2 of them for a snip or a seed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know what the hell is going on here but those are some good looking plants!

2 Likes

Hahaha, im snipped (fixed) so I don’t ever have kids :sweat_smile: but I will be making a cross or 2 with it so I can definately give you some seeds at a later date with at least 50% of those genetics! keep an eye on Jinglepots Grow Adventures thread and bug me when you see me harvest the seeds!

6 Likes

You can count on it! Thanks my friend.

1 Like

Wow, that’s a beauty there. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Not I, but the great @Mr.Sparkle created that little gem. My stoner brain isn’t quite sure, but I believe it was Cinderella 99 and his Dark Sparks. Fem Auto.

3 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle is a Master indeed! I’m totally Star struck by that cat. He’s on a whole different level! Beautiful cross! How does it smoke?

2 Likes

Not sure yet… that was 2 days ago. We’ve smoked some larf from the bottom when I cleaned her up a bit, but it’s still probably 3-4 weeks early so it wasn’t really a good representation. The wife and I are super excited. This will be our first good harvest since we started.

4 Likes

Sour Diesel Auto @ 11

Weeks

Grown under new school LED Lights 3000K with UV and far red strips

#marshydroprimeday

@JPiper @SensiBowl

Thanks MarsHydro and have a great Thursday

7 Likes

1:

2: Jack Herer vegging for 4 months.

3: 2x tsw 2000

4: #marshydroprimeday

5: @Maddawg @ColeLennon

One thing I gotta say tho is the provided net is not very effective. A better net would be great in that kit. Unless I’m just doing it wrong

5 Likes

Trizzler F2 at 47 days

DIY LEDs

#marshydroprimeday

@Hydro921 @ColeLennon

10 Likes

Sour Diesel Auto @ nearly 12 Weeks

#marshydroprimeday

@JPiper @SensiBowl

Happy Satty!

8 Likes

Bazooka Boss
L.E.D.'S

@Hydro921
@Pigeonman

11 Likes

Not sure if I qualify since technically it’s not growing yet but I’m about to pop a Delicious Critical Super Silver Haze that I’ve had since 2001. Hopefully it germinates if not I have some Mephisto HubbaBubbaHaze. I have some Led lights that I picked up from Amazon.

#Marshydroprimeday

@Heather420 @LedZeppelin

@MarsHydro Thanks for the Giveaway! Fingers crossed since I could really use this gear.

5 Likes

Trizzlers F2 at 57 days

LEDs

#marshydroprimeday

@tresbundles @DesertHeartGardens

7 Likes

They are getting alot bigger and I’m in need of a new tent kit and some more beans soon.
@CrunchBerries @Jack_Kanoff @Kasper0909 @Pigeonman

6 Likes

Didn’t realize what thread I was in haha

2 Likes

Chocolate Mint OG

@ nearly 12 Weeks

#marshydroprimeday

@JPiper @SensiBowl

Happy Montag Folks!

4 Likes

Amnesia Haze at day 57 under a home-made off-the-shelf LED light fixture.

#marshydroprimeday

@Maddawg @Carty

4 Likes

Blackberry Gum at day 30 under a home-made off-the-shelf LED light fixture.

#marshydroprimeday

@Dr.VitaminGreen @bassman5420

5 Likes