Greetings and Giveaway from Mars Hydro

thanks Pigeonman. been wanting to go led for a quite a while, because the electric bill is crazy up here still using digital hid’s. will get my entry in thanks.

4 Likes

If we already submitted an entry in round one, should we resubmit?

2 Likes

Can we have some clarification please @MarsHydro? Should people be making a submission for each round or just one submission that will qualify for all 3 rounds? If folks need to keep doing new submissions for each round it would be helpful to know so all those who already signed up don’t miss out. Thanks.

5 Likes

The rules say 1 entry per DAY

5 Likes

Ok, looks like I missed that, thanks @Dr.VitaminGreen . Let the the flood gates open :slight_smile:

5 Likes

1: Share your cannabis picture

2: Tell us the name of the strain and how old it is.
Colin og rbx day 55ish
3: Let us know if it grows under old school light or new school light(no need to tell the brand out)
New school qb board
4: #marshydroprimeday

5: @2 Members @Bobgrows @DJSF

9 Likes

Wishbone is the strain six or seven weeks old. Had to deal with some issues a few weeks ago.

Started under new school lights. I moved it outdoors to make room in my tent.

#marshydroprimeday

@G-paS @middleman

My babies in the tent. Two spirit train F2s from Sebring, 2 Gorilla Glues, 2 Northern lights and an unknown in the tent.

10 Likes

The question I would have to ask now @MarsHydro is do the previous entries still count or do folks need to make a new one in each giveaway window? It was pointed out to me that folks can enter once a day but are all entries before today now out and new ones needed to be in round 2? I would hate to see folks miss out on this amazing event thinking they had an entry only to find out that they don’t. Sorry for the questions and thanks for your response in advance as well as your generosity to the OG community.

7 Likes

Chocolate Mint OG Auto @ 12 Weeks

Grown under new school LED Lights 3000K with UV and far red strips

#marshydroprimeday

@JPiper @SensiBowl

Cheers and good luck Guys!

9 Likes

1. Bubba Kush at 101 days
  2. New School
  3. #marshydroprimeday
  4. @hempmex @Sativascience
8 Likes

Don’t worry. Each selection of winners will include all the posts entered.

10 Likes

Thanks for your response @MarsHydro. That’s really nice of you all. Just wanted to make sure the previous rounds entries would count for each round going forward. Great to know, much appreciated.

7 Likes

Jordan of the Islands God Bud
5 months old
1000w DE HPS, old school!
#marshydroprimeday
@Weedstruck
@Grease_Monkey

20 Likes

2: Redberrycheesebake Automatic cross at day 28

3: New school light
4 #marshydroprimeday
5: Obviously @repins12 and @Abbbian

8 Likes

The above is a Northern Lights strain, approximately 8 weeks old.

This was grown under old-school, photo CFL bulbs (two of them) that hung from the lid of the garbage can.

#marshydroprimeday

@Maddawg @Carty

6 Likes

Gabagoo 2 created by Carty in 2005…

Growing currently under Mars Hydro TSW-2000

#marshydroprimeday
@DrGonzo13
@BigSur

11 Likes

Cinderevil at 52 days

DIY LEDs

#marshydroprimeday

@AzSeaindooin420 @oleskool830

9 Likes

Daaaaamn that’s frosty as fuuuuck

2 Likes

Don’t forget to @ 2 people for the entry to count

3 Likes

That is a stunning plant! Is it a cross you made? Damn bro, outstanding! C99 and what?
RESPECT!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes