Grizz718's Garden

I’m glad I found OG 1.0 first. When it shut down I was sad. Then one day Bam! 2.0 people would have thought I won the lottery. Lol. There like “whats an Overgrow?” I have tried one other place. Just didn’t feel the love I do here.

2 Likes

Seems like they grew a lot more yesterday than they have the whole time

8 Likes

Pics from this morning right before I left for work.

6 Likes

Shot from this morning probably gotta transplant the two big ones soon drinking every 2 days now once they’re drinking everyday I will transplant them

6 Likes

Time for my daily pic

5 Likes

your babies are looking great :slight_smile: thank for the look

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

3 Likes

14 days after sprout

7 Likes

definitely transplanting the 2 cookies and cream today when I get home from work and gonna do 2 more this weekend

7 Likes

Off to a good start brother! These regs again?

2 Likes

The cookies and cream are actually bag seeds and the 3 :cherries: :bomb: are fem along with the 2 bubblegum

2 Likes

Good mix you had to guarantee some fems this go.

1 Like

Yeah couldn’t chance getting all boys again. :joy:

2 Likes

Right, how unlucky. I felt bad when I saw that. Price of regs I guess. Running my first now but I dropped 12 so it should work out. I gave em 18 hours of darkness yesterday. Hoping to have em all sexed within the week.

2 Likes

So giving them 18 hours of darkness really works

1 Like

I’ve never waited 6 weeks to see sex on anything. I get most of mine to show in 3-4. I’m day 27 right now with about half showing. I bet the rest show in a few days. I feel like it works. I don’t have any proof. But I definitely see sex quicker than some other threads I read. If I don’t see sex in 3 days I’ll hit em with 24 dark. They run 24-0 when I’m not blacking em out. I’ve never used a timer on my veg tents. I just do whatever I want. They don’t seem to care.

4 Likes

Maybe I will give it a try.

1 Like

Worst case scenario is a little stretch. Not much to lose imho. I’m not very patient and I like messing about with the plants so it works for me. Just something different than 18-6 day after day. No change no interaction. Bleh.

I’ve been watching the sex organs grow under 30x and 60x. Why…I don’t know. Just messing about :yum:

3 Likes

9/12 showing as of todays check!

1 Like

That’s crazy how many girls out of the 9

2 Likes

Oh man I can’t tell yet. I just meant that they are growing something in the right spot. Will be a couple days for those little specks to grow out some. Point is they seem to have responded to the 18 hour buildup of whatever that dark response chemical is. More I do it more I feel like it can’t be random.

I may be able to tell on one of them. I’ll post some high res picks on my other thread. I can’t post my 48mp picks on this site.