Group buy Bog seeds 1/2 off (CLOSED)

Foe breeds for himself,haven’t talked to him for quite awhile.

um can we redo this i see beans i actually want :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I thought he worked with some one .

It’ll happen again no of us have everything we want

2 Likes

I’m not in on this but bog lifesaver was was one of the first strains I had ever grow. Very beautiful plants and lots had a nice touch of pink. I would definitely recommend :ok_hand: for a nice relaxing high

1 Like

@Kakalak of calyx bro’s is on OG, he’s doing the Bubblegum Reversal Project on the breeders board

4 Likes

I’ll shoot him a pm thanks

Even though shipping to the US seems to be problematic, Jordan of the Islands has some nice selection of classics at good prices. But for best results, it seems someone in Canada should get the order and send it to this side of the boarder. Besides BOG, JOTI was one of the few places I was going to get seeds from.

4 Likes

Links? For said banks?

JOTI in Canada, he ships to US, but based on reviews he doesn’t make them a priority https://jordanoftheislands.ca/
BOG, the one this group but was for, is a sponsor on here, email him Bogland72@gmail.com

3 Likes

Could be,did a few trades with him and talked some shop. I know he was supposed to be doing something with the guy from Sagamartha but he didn’t mention anyone else.

Maybe im thinking of some one else. I dunno .

Should these be spaced out, one group buy / month, with several weeks notice, so people have time to get their finances in order? Hopefully the bigger the buy, the better the discount.

5 Likes

I was just looking for 10 guys to go in on a few packs with me and this happen. Im more than happy to help every one but nothing about this was planned.
The next one we are going to run longer. I dont know about a month though.
The breeders have bulk order discounts they give . Prices are set no matter how much you spend.
But then again maybe we should announce them every 4 weeks.

8 Likes

Just making suggestions, you’re doing the lion’s share of the work here, so however it works best for you.
I appreciate you opening it up to the board.
For another breeder suggestion, Useful Seeds is often seen on RIU.

3 Likes

All constructive criticism is welcome , Ill look into them I dont go to riu often . Thanks.

3 Likes

@Hugh_Glass Chimera lives in Ottawa Canada or did and is a stand up guy.20 years ago we had an auction to raise money for a member who’s house burnt down on the original OG,he sent me 20 packs of beans for the auction shishkaberry,frostbite,NL x Grapefruit,NL x Cali-O and gifted me 5 packs for mailing out the beans he donated…I am sure he will cut you a deal.

7 Likes

I’ve purchased allot of his gear and spoke briefly with him on icmag.
I thought he lived in Florida for some reason. No matter. He seems like a nice guy. I know he has been around for ever and a day.

2 Likes

Peace All. I have heard about Chimera since my earlier days of growing (07) and have yet to have a chance to grow any of his gear. I think it may have been out of my price range at the time. Dunno but would get in on it if it happened. I also agree with the 1ce a month thing. Be well all…:pray:t6:

Peace

1 Like

He may well live in Florida now,but i know back in the old days he was in Ottawa.He has a botinical engineering degree and super smart and was always generous and super helpful and friendly.His gear was top notch 20yrs ago when i grew it.the frostbite was amazing for making bubblehash.

1 Like