Group buy Bog seeds 1/2 off (CLOSED)

All constructive criticism is welcome , Ill look into them I dont go to riu often . Thanks.

3 Likes

@Hugh_Glass Chimera lives in Ottawa Canada or did and is a stand up guy.20 years ago we had an auction to raise money for a member whoā€™s house burnt down on the original OG,he sent me 20 packs of beans for the auction shishkaberry,frostbite,NL x Grapefruit,NL x Cali-O and gifted me 5 packs for mailing out the beans he donatedā€¦I am sure he will cut you a deal.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve purchased allot of his gear and spoke briefly with him on icmag.
I thought he lived in Florida for some reason. No matter. He seems like a nice guy. I know he has been around for ever and a day.

2 Likes

Peace All. I have heard about Chimera since my earlier days of growing (07) and have yet to have a chance to grow any of his gear. I think it may have been out of my price range at the time. Dunno but would get in on it if it happened. I also agree with the 1ce a month thing. Be well allā€¦:pray:t6:

Peace

1 Like

He may well live in Florida now,but i know back in the old days he was in Ottawa.He has a botinical engineering degree and super smart and was always generous and super helpful and friendly.His gear was top notch 20yrs ago when i grew it.the frostbite was amazing for making bubblehash.

1 Like

All the bits and pieces I pick up I canā€™t remember whatā€™s what . Good chance Iā€™m wrong. For some reason Florida stuck out.
Great guy imo.

1 Like

So Ive talked with Tony green , he has some exciting news for us . He is down . He will be doing a dedicated grow of GG#4 RIL . He thinks . Nothing is set in stone . But looks like we have some options lined up.
What do you guys think about kicking in a buck a dollar or two every order / pack. I donā€™t think a buck would hurt any one but could help with sever funds here ? If this will be an on going thing.

12 Likes

A dedicated batch of seeds for us?!? Awesome! that means it will be done in 2 or 3 months, hope to have the funds set aside for that one!

4 Likes

Thats exactly the time frame buttttttttttt.
He will only give us a discount after 50 packs. So each pack would be 50$ . You guys dont need me for that . They cost that regulay no? I dont really buy his gear . From what I seen there 2 for 100$ correct?
After 50 packs he will let them go at 40$ . Its open to discussion.

1 Like

Believe each gg4 RIL is 100 per pack? So thats 50 $ discount if im not wrong?

Well Iā€™m absolutely in :100::100: !!

1 Like

you get two pack for a 100 unless that was a promo

Ohh then im wrong then :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just checking in GLG thatā€™s 100$ for one
Donā€™t know if there is a cheaper way to get them thru another seeds shop?

10 pack + 10 pack- free
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/gorilla-glue-4-ril/

1 Like

Yupp my bad saw it at the promo section :crazy_face:

Well im still in whatever we get and a extra $ or $$ would be a nice thing to give to overgrowā€¦

1 Like

Im just telling it like it is for every one . Im not going to tell you guys something is a great idea if it isnt .
soak and beans has the same deal , So unless he is giving us a a 20 pack there isnt much of a deal for 50. I mean we we would be out more money in shipping two ways.

7 Likes

Yea i didnā€™t realize there was that deal goin on anyway. Though spending 50 for one pack is still better than having to spend 100 when you dont need 20 of those seeds

This is an amazing effort you are putting together. Iā€™m more than willing to add a couple dollars to every order. If this is to become a regular thing why not make a dedicated thread for it? im sure there are pplenty of ppl like me who would love to buy a pack or so every month but cant afford the 100+ dollars they cost.

5 Likes

Hi @Hugh_Glass thanks for all you effort it makes things affordable
Have you considered Mota at greenrebelfarms on IG not sure if he would be interested but Iā€™ve been buying from him for a few years heā€™s a great dude
Wife makes great edibles :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to get a packet at RIL why donā€™t you just ask @Tonygreen himself Heā€™s on here I definitely need to be down for the GG RIL.

Iā€™m just seeing this post after a while I saw the bald stuff in the beginning and then just look to the end I donā€™t know if you guys are trying to get a group deal by going on those but Iā€™ll be definitely in just holler at me if yā€™all guys decide to do something because Iā€™m looking for a good deal right now.

Yā€™all fellas have a good day and be safe out there. :grin::+1:

3 Likes

@Hugh_Glass your a saint dude, thanks so much for taking this on,anyone could of,but you did!

5 Likes