Grove Bags.... Has anyone tried them on a cure?

So I got my order today and I must say, they don’t look or feel any different from the standard bags that many used to dole out their pot. Whatever tech goes into these things is just not visible to my eyes but that does not mean it’s not there. It also seems to me they are ripping people off on with their way to expensive shipping charge since it’s just a few empty bags shipped in a standard bubble mailer envelope. That said it did show up fast. Now how they work is another story, time will tell on that front.

10 Likes

I emailed them as shipping was over $90 for an order and said I would be fine if they shipped regular USPS or something that wasn’t 5 times the cost of the product and they replied they only use Fedex😖

3 Likes

That’s a bit disappointing to hear. They have great reviews though so hopefully they live up to the hype. I got a $20 off coupon for signing up for their newsletter or whatever so that helps offset the shipping cost for the first order.

Sorry sir we but only utilize the worst and most expensive shipping companies.

8 Likes

I still have hope :slight_smile:

1 Like

So it’s possible that these are fancy turkey bags?
I sure as he’ll can’t afford the shipping they are asking for lol

6 Likes

Shipping was almost $37 but you get a $20 discount code for signing up so really only $17 otherwise I would not have purchased them. To me they seem like standard black dispensary bags they give out weed in. I expected to at least see something that looked woven or different but it could just be the technology doesn’t stand out to the naked eye. I will only know for sure once I try them but I must say at this point it really does feel like I spent a small fortune on some standard $0.10 bags. That’s just my impression after getting one in my hands. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and try them before I draw any real conclusion.

7 Likes

Do you have anything ready to go into them in the near future? I’ve got a few months before so if you wanted to guinea pig these before I spent money on them that would be fantastic :laughing:

Regardless I hope they work if only so you didn’t get beat on them,

2 Likes

I do have an auto coming down real soon so I figure I am just going to use one of the 1oz bags and seal it as they suggest. Than it’s just a waiting game as I will jar the rest.

7 Likes

Let me know how it goes when you get there. :relieved:

1 Like

I ordered a few bags I have a plant I just chopped this AM (Unicorn Booty), will do a side by side in Ball Jars and a few sizes of these. Bags set to arrive before the plant should be dry.

7 Likes

I was thinking the same lol, looks like fancy turkey bags

1 Like

I saw you talking about a side by side and wanted to do the same. I have a dense plant I just took and an obese but fluffy lady coming down next week. I’m a little concerned these bags will work like boveda/integra packs which I don’t personally enjoy. Time will tell. Thanks for a fun idea. I had never heard of these bags until this thread - being close to the company shipping is the same as USPS priority for me…could be a problem solver.

3 Likes

Even though shipping is like robbery IMO I would be willing to be ripped off if they do what they say they will do. If I could avoid burping jars and these bags will actually stabilize humidity than they would be worth it to me. I really am hoping they work.

3 Likes

I’m thinking you are going to be pleasantly surprised brother @DougDawson !
I just left the thread on the other forum.
People are astounded with them.
I have, probably, read over 1500 posts on there. I’ve yet to see any negative points brought up except for the shipping cost.
I’m sending out for mine soon.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Very good to hear!

Im still pretty hesitant. They just look like a turkey bag I don’t understand why or how it works.

Would you link the other forum your mentioning please.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see reviews from you folks that have tried them. That’s what I’m waiting for.

Let me ask a moderator if I can. Probably OK but I’m going to check.

1 Like

Here is some info on AFN, they are apparently advertisers there.

3 Likes

Sure does sound great.