Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Was so nice spending the day with you!
My beasts even behaved themselves!
Looking forward to the camping weekend! Going to be fun times…
Oh yea… you’re bringing the buns!
Talk soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Well , solo cup Green Dragon is now in place.
I’ll show pics in the morning. Let her fluff her feathers out and hope she thrives!

3 Likes

Believe me,If I ever get out your way,I will!!
We are literally on opposite sides of the Mitten–We’re further North too-- but we are both on the Lakes edge–just different lakes!
LOL!!

6 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63 are you up by Muskegon or closer to traverse city? I’m from lake Michigan side as well but lower below south haven the sw corner of the mitten!

2 Likes

Between Muskegon and Manistee! In the Manistee National Forest area… :+1: :relaxed:

Lol it little farther north than I was but spent sometime in Muskegon. Camp lor-ray was my stupid summer camp in Muskegon.

2 Likes

I know where that is-- by Twin Lakes!
Was it a Bible camp back then ?

1 Like

Beautiful garden again Bobbi.
I only have a couple in my yard this time. Have you seen my Zamadelica? She’s a good 9’ tall. And bushy as all hell.
I’ll post a pic over here if you don’t mind, for your frequent flyers to get a look-see. She is GORGEOUS.

7 Likes

Please show her off here!

Might be one I need to seek…:thinking:
She’s a gorgeous beast!

4 Likes

Well this didn’t make it … @THCeed

2 Likes

Were the seeds still in the envelope ?

1 Like

What do you think happened it looks like somebody ripped it open.
The bean pucks were even taped to the index card.

5 Likes

Nothing was in it but the card…:pleading_face:

3 Likes

That’s fucked up. Post office employee has your #

2 Likes

That’s the first one that happened to.

3 Likes

Weird. :100: I would file a complaint. Say it was an old coin of no value. Put heat on it so it doesn’t happen again.

5 Likes

Yes it was.
That sucks @Bobgrows I’ve had some sketchy looking envelopes come and if it wasn’t for all the tape probably would have been pilfered as well.

2 Likes

I will get a replacement on its way. This time I will tape the hell out of it.

8 Likes

Put between 2 cards.
Thank you that is really sweet of you . It wasn’t your fault, but I really do appreciate it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

The pucks get caught in the sorting machine and literally ripped out of the envelope…
You need to use the special hand-sort stamps (YEP-more expensive!) and use red pencil/marker to write ‘NON MACHINABLE’ across the bottom of both sides…
Tip from my Postmaster…who hangs out at the new local dispensary!! :+1: :wink:

6 Likes