Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Happy Mothers Day @Bobgrows !! :blush: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @Lady.Zandra63 !
Happy Mothers day to you! :bouquet:

1 Like

Package arrived the other day. Excellent work! :+1: The bong fits great on a 16oz wide mouth nesting jar. Guessing the magnet on the side is for a lighter?

Already putting the training clips to use. Works good in some places :ok_hand: Definitely a useful tool.

Thank you.:grin::green_heart:

13 Likes

Yes the magnet is for a lighter.

What did you find they don’t work for? I encourage feedback good and bad. Only way to improve.

3 Likes

Some spots I couldn’t get it around the side branches. Maybe if the arms had a bow to them? Other places they seemed too big or too small. Maybe different sizes? Could just be operator error and learning how to use them right.:joy:

1 Like

Do you think longer arms would be better?

1 Like

Might help. Seems like it going to depend on node spacing. Having a choice could be beneficial if one won’t fit maybe the other one would.

2 Likes

Maybe adjustable arms? I used on a year old mother so plenty of spacing.lol. Ok so can do numbered columns thanks!

1 Like

Thank you @Bobgrows, the package has arrived. The kush may be on death’s door knocking loudly :sweat_smile: jkjk, it is just having a bad day :joy: but the Mac is fine. I transplanted them both to some much drier coco to let the roots recover :crossed_fingers: I hope the kush recovers quickly

15 Likes

That 90’s Kush is a hearty plant. It will be fine. :100:

8 Likes

Let me know if it doesn’t make it. I’ll replace it. My cost. @herojuana.tom
Happy the Mac made it. Those bitches are finicky! :confused:

7 Likes

Thanks Bobbi, no worries. They are in a clone chamber so they will both make it! The kush had some roots already so it just needs to regrow a few and it should start to take off. The mac is really healthy and is showing signs of fresh new growth. :raised_hands: It can be a little rough, going through the mail, with no air nor light and really high humidity, it usually just takes a few days to recover.

5 Likes

Prospects for Outdoor…

21 Likes

Beautiful work Bobbi.

1 Like

Thank you kindly @BigMike55 !

1 Like

Been digging all morning. Finally got the holes in…

My soil mix. These little pools sure come in handy.

Finally got the plants all in…

I’m tired now…:v::grin::green_heart:

26 Likes

Now that’s a grow spot!

5 Likes

Awesome can’t beat that kinda of grow. Going to be a great season. Great work Bobbi. :sunglasses: :100: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Oh…My…God…
I WISH we could do that here- and had the resource to do it!
That is an AWESOME set-up!
Heck-- you could almost cover it with greenhouse fabric and grow into the colder months!!!

3 Likes

Thank you @HumblePie420 & @ColeLennon & @Lady.Zandra63 .
It beats growing hay! Lol

@Lady.Zandra63 don’t know about those cold months. We get some pretty strong winds here. Then the ground freezes. I’m seasonal and I’m really ok with that. No more Landrace or Acapulco Gold out there this year. But, the Hash from that AG is a treat to treasure!

9 Likes