Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

I love your grows, I kinda wish I had a spot like that :green_heart:

2 Likes

So it has to be fenced in

2 Likes

@Greenfingers thank you! It’s allot of work.

@ShiskaberrySavior yes has to be fenced and locked.

5 Likes

Yeah-- I’m with ya…we have to choose outdoor strains very carefully here-- as October gets below freezing, and being 3 miles from Lake Michigan leads to some SERIOUS wind!

5 Likes

Now look what you did. Bobbi’s husband is probably already designing it an hour after your post. :rofl:

9 Likes

Thats gonna be a huge printer job.

2 Likes

3D greenhouse. I’m sure it can be done in pieces and then put together. :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign:

3 Likes

Maybe a little duct tape.

2 Likes

I use that shit for everything

4 Likes

What kind of messed up law is that? Is it because there a minors that can see from neighboring properties?

2 Likes

No-- because you have to be able to prove that someone trespassed in order to get to it.

3 Likes

Oh its a liability thing.

1 Like

Looks amazing, I was gonna use one of those pools to mix up my stuff for my transplant I just did but ended up using a tote instead, would of been much easier if I just went with the original plan :sweat_smile: I was afraid of having a bunch leftover that would sit around and ended up with maybe a 5 gallon pots worth. Definitely going kid pool for the next mix

2 Likes

They use that as the excuse in MI anyway-- it is also a deterrent to having large outdoor grows-- but they don’t SAY that!

3 Likes

Been putting mine in the last week. Yours look good

2 Likes

Thanks!
What strains did you end up putting in? @Gnome1

1 Like

I have the 90’s kush, tombstone , monkey slapz, gogi crasher, paonia purple paralyzed, Mac 1’s going in tomorrow. I have a few others can’t remember the rest right now. Just got out of the hot tub. Here’s 2 Mac 1’s and a 90’s kush

I still have a bunch to finish planting, gotta help Miss put some in too

9 Likes

Go over to chat …

Nice selection @Gnome1 !

Nice. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like