Grow lights mars hydro 650

Will follow your lead also get more info. Will look at seed from this company. Will be taking pics as soon as i set up. Thanks for your time. peace out

I would check out these guys

They guaranty all there seeds germinate. Mind you I only had one seed that didn’t germinate and it was free from Hurbies. I just like the idea of the guaranty. ILGM also has allot of helpful information. I’ve been growing off and on for years. Word of advice is to do your homework and try to be prepared. In the past I’ve used less light then the Mars hydro 600 start to finish. Its just not ideal.

This is an old account of mine. All CFL but I only got an ounce.

2 Likes

When I was on Overgrow around the 2000’s, there was a soil mix that one grower made popular because it was so successful.

1 bag Walmart grand potting soil
1 bag Perlite
1 bag Vermiculite
1 cup Bone Meal
1 cup Blood Meal

Mix it all together well. Use for all stages of growth. When it comes flower time you should supplement watering with a bloom booster fertilizer.

Do not pollute soil with anything. I had one friend spitting loogies in the plants soil and putting cigarettes out in them. Your soil must be kept “clean,” if I can say that about dirt. No roots or growth from a previous grow. Do not do anything like this. This guy wondered why the cup winning seeds he was using wasn’t creating really good results.

Make sure all sources of light are cut off from the plant during flowering. You can keep the lights on 24 hours a day until you’re ready to flower them. Then cut back light to 12 on 12 off. Make sure no light is getting in during dark time

Any light getting in will cause deformation in the buds. Sure, there are lights when plants are growing outside and flowering; streetlights, moonlight, star light, even human light like a car or porch light, but the power of the sun is so much greater than your tiny electric light, that moonlight has no effect on outdoor grows.

An indoor grow that gets even a tiny little bit of light will grow “sprouts” out of the buds. Think of the bud having a full “roundish” shape with little growths shaped like a cigarette growing off the bud.

I found that you must get in the flowering room during dark time and check for any light. You should not be able to see your hand directly in front of your face.

I guess that’s some all-around advice. The soil mix is the bomb.