Grow log #2, Soil and an OG's Gear

Here is new pic of the lils. Think about up potting soon. Maybe next week. Also add a couple clones of purple arrow in the box. Also dropped a couple purple panty dropper as I lost her this summer due to high heat stress. They will join the rest when sprouted and happy.

6 Likes

Weekly update pics. So the babies have been up potted to 2gals. Should take off again. Both of the triangle kush had great root mass already. The giesels where a little behind but looking great. The clones are adjusting really nicely. So everything is going into Mothers Earth coco peat mix. I have had really good luck with it in the past.

8 Likes

So here we have the babies. I top em last week. I cleaned the bottoms up a bit but haven’t got pics yet. Here they are, loving the super fat leaves!

7 Likes

Hello, viewers… so today is update day. I change to new led lights. My old leds did wonderful for me, but I really enjoy the newer style. I can see the plant better. As for the babies, giesel #1 is out growing everyone. I’m wonder if its gonna be a boy. The rest are pretty uniform. @Farmerjoe420 what is your take. Will be flipping shortly. As for the clone as purple panty droppers babies, them seem happy! I found out that one of the clones was infected with spider mites. I removed her and have checked ked and sprayed the rest of the plants. Haven’t seen any signs of mites on anything else.

10 Likes

I’m late, but its okay. No signs of spider mites. Up potted the clone and the lil purple panty droppers. The geisel and triangle skunks are trucking along. Bout time for a hair cut. Should be flipping next week. Then we find our girls…

11 Likes

Gave the kiddos hair cuts last night. Here they are.

11 Likes

Okay so Saturday i flipped the big box. Happy with the sizes and wanted to get going on The fun stuff. All have become water whores since flip. Just about double the water. Can’t complain all seem. Happy!

10 Likes

Looking good @Shaggy450r

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

2 Likes

BREAKING NEWS… Giesel #2 looks to be messing around with balls…

8 Likes

It certainly does!

Oh yeah he popped more out throughout the day. Believe have a boy on the triangle kush as well. So 50% one of each.

1 Like

Okay, officially both giesels and one triangle kush are boys. Was hoping for the one and one. Allgood tho.
Meet the boys

11 Likes

Alright folks, super behind on this, sorry been busy and taking care of an old sick boxer. Anyways just wanted to post some current pics. Everything is doing great. Plants working on buds like they should. First is the tk x super skunk, next two are purple panty droppers tall and short (PPD) and the last is a clone of the purple arrow i did in hydro but in soil.

7 Likes

Nice clean grow u got there :+1:t4:

Plants :seedling: looking great.

2 Likes

Thanks bro… I got a new shot i need to update but one of the purple panty droppers is throwing purple buds.

2 Likes

Found this yesterday. Purple buds growing!

9 Likes

She’s a beautiful :kissing_heart: one and she looks like she will pack on the frost :snowflake: :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Sure hope so.

2 Likes

Love the purple! Gorgeous!

Keep up the good work my friend.

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes