Grow log #2, Soil and an OG's Gear

Hello wonderful peoples of the OG community. All the girls are trucking along wonderfully. I did max out my light over the purple PPD. Think she finally stopped. Plan on bumping up the nutes this week. Well see how they take it. Haven’t had any problems yet. So here they are!! Tk x Ss 20210222_112824|281x500

the purple PPD Green PPD and last is Purple Arrow clone

11 Likes

Nice plants :+1:
Very clean grow area…Nice!
:dash: :dash: :v: :sunglasses: :canada:

2 Likes

Thanks bro, we in week 4. Really excited about the purple ppd and the skunk. Outside the boxes its way more of a mess. :rofl:

1 Like

Totally got busy with life. So 2 weeks behind. Everything is running smoothly. Super happy with what I have so far. Getting to the finishing line. So 6.5wks in, here are the girls.

TK x SS

PPD, purple pheno

PPD, green pheno

Purple Arrow

11 Likes

You will have to let us know if the PPD lives up to it’s name!! :thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent:

1 Like

It was last time I had it. This will be the first round that will get to finish. Last round burnt up in the heat of summer.

2 Likes

Hey yall, just wanted to post a few pics. Everything g is rocking!

9 Likes

:drooling_face: Looking good @Shaggy450r

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

Thanks brotha. Sat will be start of wk 8

2 Likes

Hell yea soon she’ll be coming down for a flavor test huh? :drooling_face:

She looks nice and chunky and still packing on that weight :+1:t5:

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

2 Likes

White hairs still popin a bit. Swelling up the pass few days. I can’t wait, I’m gonna be patient tho. :blush:

3 Likes

Here is some new pics, swelling up a bit.

7 Likes

How did I miss this journal? Just caught up looking stellar!

2 Likes

No worries bro, will be starting a new o e here soon. Gotta pop some more beans

Nice looking grow, I hope you took some clones of that one on the left, it looks like a keeper!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG!
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

1 Like

Which pic bro? First pic far left is tk x ss which i have a possible mom saved. Can’t wait to try her to find out.

Thank you. :grin:
It’s been a minute.

2 Likes

This one

1 Like

No I didn’t. They where supposed to be goof off plants. The 2 in The middle are purple panty dropper. The tall one is purple pheno and the shorter is the green pheno. They where just on the 6th node when I flipped the box. I was thinking maybe 1.5ft tall but they blew up.

2 Likes