Grow log #2, Soil and an OG's Gear

This is a new log for my soil grow. I’m running @Farmerjoe420 Giesel x Super Skunk and Triangle Kush x Super Skunk. I would like to openly thank Farmer for the beans. Super excited. First off, I don’t really do anything special, let mama nature do her thing. Do use germ soil first and water beans direct in soil. Started 4 all popped the same time. Now the big question, I have never ran “reg photo” seeds. I do know how to sex the plants, but what I’m wondering is best way to get it done? 12/12 right away then convert back to veg?? Let em grow then find out… opinions please. So on to the pics. 3 days to pop and here they are.

23 Likes

I am back growing after a 16 year break. It usually takes 5 weeks or so from germination for photo period plants to show preflowers under 18 hours of light. No reason to put them at 12 hours before this time, as they are not sexually mature. I usually wait till they show before going to 12/12.

5 Likes

I’ve read through tons of posts on the subject. Just so much, I’m leaning on the side of just letting them grow till I figure out what they are. Thanks for the input bro

3 Likes

Just a quick update… moved the babies into the big box. Gonna be making some clones so needed the room. They look so tiny in there. Lol

2 Likes

I take better picture tomorrow.

Subbed ! I’m not sure if you got these from me but the tangerine is not Tangie kush, it’s skunk tangerine

2 Likes

When they are big enough that you can take a cutting and throw it on 12/12. I put them in dirt or my bubble cloner on 12/12 as soon as I take the cutting and it will show sex in 7-10 days

3 Likes

Hey thanks for the tip! I was gonna build a bubble cloner today actually. Lol, great minds right.

2 Likes

Yeah I did… been a little bit. This is you!

6 Likes

Yea that’s me. You have there a Triangle kush x super skunk. TK = triangle Kush

3 Likes

Okay cool, I will edit the post as I want correct info for your gear.

Hoping that the Skunk comes through. Been a long time since I had some good Skunk funk

2 Likes

7 Likes

Alright here is a new update to the babies. Started to work in just a bit of nutes. They really took off after that.

Triangle Kush

Giesel

5 Likes

This is a male plant, see da balls? This may be helpful for you when sexing in roughly 4 to 5 weeks time.

Ohh, well my bad. I thought I read “I do not know how to sex the plants.”
So this post is redundant lol

6 Likes

Nice, Look forward to seeing your green babies! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Great to be back at it, isn’t it :slight_smile:? They are progressing great, just keep at it. I’m super interested in the TK x Super Skunk, can’t wait to see them grown up. @Farmerjoe420 any more of those available?

1 Like

Its all good bro. Just gonna take some cuts when bigger and pop em into the cloner at 12/12

Yeah I’m super excited, I have his sr71xskunk that I gonna do next run.

Alright, the little boogers are coming along nicely. Drop my light down as I had it really high. Think they can handle it now.

6 Likes