Jaybeezy’s garden

@ReikoX :rofl::rofl::rofl: nahhhh it’s just the best lighting for pictures that early in the morning. I actually just used dr. Root microbial rooting aid and EZ tea veg i ended up not adding anything extra…are mycos mycorrhizae?

1 Like

@cannabissequoia lol i mean my soil is 6.4 and i feed 6.1 I’m not trippin about it i think it’s pretty rad lookin she’s exploding and i don’t wanna change a thing lol. I’m so glad you blessed me with your seeds i truly appreciate it.

And i wasn’t sure where to go for seeds because whenever i order seeds they get destroyed by LA customs

2 Likes

Yep

2 Likes

Then you’re the man & leave it alone. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

See some burnt tips maybe new maybe not haha not sure would it happen 12 hours after feeding :thinking:

Definitely something that amazes me is how quick the reaction time is to things the fact that they droop before lights out getting ready for sleep. Idk I’m sure most if not all plants do it but now I’m actually noticing

Day after Strength and a half feeding

Some leaves praying some dropping haha she’s got mixed emotions it seems

2 Likes

Something about them teas tho

What a great feeling them top leaves may as well be straight up and down. Never had a plant pray this hard.

6 Likes

:toilet: :newspaper: :thinking: :relieved:

Don’t forget to replace the roll. :joy_cat: :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

You know what’s funny about that is pictures before i Made sure it was full or whatever because ya know the internet… this time i was like MEHHH fuck it no one will say anything. @cannabissequoia :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: DEAD RN

5 Likes

Remember to put the seat down as well :wink:

2 Likes

Y’all crack me up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is it weird that i feel lost with no problems with the plant lol :joy: I’m bored for i am just following a schedule now till tomorrow then I’ll be super cropping and defoliating

I definitely think she don’t like strength and a half feedings new growth looks burnt so regular feedings it is from here on out with tea once a week. The plan is to flower by next Monday the 22nd will it happen? Let’s find out

1 Like

@Explorer Gotta picture of the “glitter” lookin shit on the leaves haha just dust? Idk

Also plans for super cropping

going to try and bend em at the line and the only reason I’m so adamant about super cropping is because i only got 5 feet my plant is 1 foot 4.

The pot is 10 so i got 2 feet already taken up my lights are angled a foot above. So i got about 2 feet to play with but i gotta give her that extra room for the stretches of flower which is why i wanna flip her by the 22nd i mean she may not be ready I’m going to feed with late veg nutes starting next feeding so in about a day or two. I also have dying leaves at the bottom :thinking: I’ve always cut older leaves off before I’ve gotten to this stage so is that normal or is she hungry

5 Likes

Yeh but you’re out of toilet roll bro. I’ve no clue what the dust is tbh I’ve not seen that one before I don’t think. Get some pesticide and blast it anyway you’re not in a flower so no harm shall come :+1:

3 Likes

Once you bend those branches, she will slow her growth down for a week or two as she starts to push out the lower branches. The more you bend the longer they take.

4 Likes

Looking good jay! Glad to see man. Good idea about the super cropping… I am in the same grow situation with only 5 feet of space too! Hah so I understand. Shoulda bent mine more but had just enough room once the stretch stopped!

Puff puff pass :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lmfao this pic was yesterday’s it’s been changed i promise @Explorer i mean I’m not worried about it nothing looks eaten or anything so :man_shrugging: I was just curious if anyone else seen it

3 Likes

Well the thing is it COULD be thrips. But I can’t tell you 100% that’s your problem cos of it was then it’s early stages at best but I would honestly get some spray shit as a backup anyway because IF that is thrips their a motherfucker when the invasion starts.

3 Likes

@Shadey yeah! Haha that’s why i was planning on doing the switch next week the 22nd to give her a week to recover if she takes two weeks then she takes two and go from there.

@Explorer for sure i have a sample of cultured biologix mercenary natural insecticide not sure if it works. Lol but if i get more problems it’ll give me a reason to use it haha
I wanna stick to organic. I wanna see if there’s a taste difference I notice a growth difference and overall happiness of the plant. But at the same time i never got fox farms nutes down till my last grow and even then still had problems because i wanted to use my nutes!
Here’s a little info card on the mercenary

I get super excited about new nutes or products and like to use them

If i didn’t see this on other plants I’ve had in the past I’d have no idea and be like SHIT SHIT SHIT and spray it with everything lol nah this grow is different no freak outs even when my plant was stunned i left it till i got feedback from people and weighed the possibilities. Before i was spotting a problem overfeeding causing more problems nute lock out burn and such.

3 Likes

Yeh panicking usually made things a lot worse for me lol, now I just Litfa until I am sure whats wrong, and sometimes they sort themselves out, without any hindrance from me lol.

2 Likes

That was usually my biggest downfall :joy::joy: