Growing Mark’s Seeds

I’ll just have to keep an eye on this lol I just bought a pack of his beans, he tells me they’ll go to 40" in the first 40 days…we’ll see how it goes.

4 Likes

Same plant. Reached in to take this pic and it grabbed me like a glue trap.

Two different plants buds. Burnt leaves are from them stretching into the lights.

13 Likes

Day 21 V for the first set of Marks Seeds 3x Blueberry, 2 x PBBG, 1x Blue Cookies and 1 LA Confidential image

9 Likes

So I can confirm the superfruit auto does autoflower, or at least the one I have does, though looking back at my first post in this thread I am wondering if I’m off on my days because when I looked at it last night was pretty sure I had it marked as started on 4/3 but am now wondering if it was actually 4/30 and the “0” wiped off.if it was from 4/3 it would be on day 80 today but it looks like it’s maybe 2 weeks into flower. Have been running lights at 16/8 for last few weeks slowly headed towards flowering for photos. Will post a pic after lights come on.

edit

Here’s the pics, and yeah according to the tag I’m at about day 80 so I’m gonna say she’s going longer than 90 days but still happy with it

6 Likes

Gonna go a hell of a lot longer than 90 days. Wonder how it would develop under 12/12

4 Likes

As I document in my Growlog:

Marks blueberry auto flowered for me outside at 15/9 light/dark.

1 Like

Yeah I figured but still good to know it started on its own. And eventually I’ll be on 12/12 so time will tell

1 Like

Day 26V they are begging for new shoes but I won’t be able to do that until next week ish

3x Blueberry on the left
2x Blue Cookies in the middle
1x PBBG and 1x La Con on the right

14 Likes

Mark does autos. I only see reg on the site

2 Likes

Yes, did you look on strainly or talk to him directly? I gotta hit him up again soon, I wanna check out the ghost crosses I heard he has going.

Holy Crap!
Day 47 Of Veg update
Lack of space is making me veg these out longer than the usual 30-45 days. Here they are today after a week in 1 gallon pots and being topped.
Pics are 5x La Con, followed by 5x PBBG, 4x BB and 2x Blue Cookies. Structure is very similar among the strains themselves. For instance, the 2 BCs have the same lower leaf deformity. Should be able to clone and flip them within the next couple weeks.

9 Likes

Group shot day 52 veg

9 Likes

Day 55 V These will all be transplanted in a week. They will go in mostly 3 & some in 5 gallon pots.

Showing very vigorous growth on the Blueberry and PBBG, but a little slower for the LA CoN and Blue Cookies. All still very healthy and loving the LED veg setup and all organic water only soil.

4 of the 5 LA Con

5x PBBG

4 Blueberry

2 Blue Cookies

9 Likes

Same superfruit auto at day not sure anymore…

trich’s were mainly milky white and a few sparse amber. Might take her down this weekend, debating…anyone else ram any of these yet? Curious on others experience with them.

10 Likes

Day 4F for 5x PBBG.
They are mixed in with a some Sakura F2 and some Clusterfunk.

Sorry for the delayed updates but work and family life have been kicking my butt.

9 Likes

4 of the 5 PBBG are female with 1 male(tossed). 2 of the 4 Blueberry are female with 2 males(tossed). Will update with pics this weekend.

2 Likes

I still have 1 BB in the garden I had 2 BB and 2 BBG “autos” 1 male and the other 2 were just spindly no sign of flowering which is no knock on the seed I am just not an outdoor grower like at all not even a little bit so they got the axe yours are looking great sir

1 Like

Sorry, just saw your comment, can PM Mark’s Number if you’d like. He LUVS to talk, might prove beneficial. Just offering, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

I have his info I didn’t mean that as a negative he’s a great guy and I still recommend him to people all the time I am just not an outdoor grower at all and still kind of in hiding they just got out of control couldn’t hide them behind the tomatoes anymore the auto or fast photo thing aside I’m a big fan of Mark and what he does sorry if that sounded negative I would never bad mouth a guy who’s pretty much giving seed away i just can’t grow outside for my life not yet at least but someday i kept some seed to try again though

2 Likes

So I think I’m gonna take her down tonight, definitely past 90 days now lol trichromes are mostly milky white and a few amber here and there.

5 Likes