Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Trizzlers germ fast here :sunglasses: huge thanks for all your endeavours bro yer a schollar :+1:

All the very best for 2022

3 Likes

I have a plant right now thats ready to harvest. The buds were reddish purple and now they are so purple they are almost black. The whole bud. Tropicana Poison is the strain. I cant take pics right now. but go over to my thread and see for yourself.

6 Likes

@BigMike55 I have seen it sir ! Deff a beaut .I just find any weed other then green fascinating smell/taste is a bonus

That king tut is looking mighty fine

3 Likes

Started 11-9-21 Trizzler Triangle

All pictures of this grow being used to make a movie trailer. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Looking good @Heliosphear. Can’t wait to check out the trailer.

4 Likes

Looks great :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Has anyone had a Trizzler look like this? This is my Barney’s Watermelon Skittles.

Any identified phenotypes for Trizzlers or recessive traits that are interesting?

Mr Sparkle Looking good as always!

By the way, I’m sorting through some blueberry regs and Trizzlers and plan to make a Trizzlers x Blueberry cross and then bring into F1 and share with the community here to sort through further. Kind of an ode to the generosity of @Alaskagrown and @Mr.Sparkle and the whole damn community to this newb.

What makes me qualified to do this? Well, I can’t say I’ll make something that checks all the boxes, but I should be able to nail down something that tastes and smells good along with a good high. Hopefully it’ll be potent, but I don’t care what the numbers are. Though I’ll be curious where it lands once I get them to smell taste, and get me high like I want, but I plan to bring these to some level of stability, maybe even a couple different isolation of oddities if possible. Aim is lots of jammy berries, blueberry forward, with some sour melon and citrus. And hopefully another version that is just a total fruit bomb. I want it to feel like the first time I tried a good blueberry resin and slept for 8 hours without any anxiety, which didn’t happen back then :joy:

10 Likes

hey hey @Mr.Sparkle , i recived a belated SeedSaturday-Letter today…the missing one from Nov´21!! i didn´t expect that :clap:

15 Likes

bonus seeds :wink: lol

7 Likes

Mr. Sparkles what’s the finish time on twizzler

12 Likes

The originals say 72-85 days, I think I was harvesting mine around that 10-10.5 week mark as well.

5 Likes

Twizzler looking good
One I trimmed one not o think the other one is getting hair cut this weekend

12 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Who plays video games?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Who plays video games?