Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

5 Likes

Yeah no idea though like i said in the past looking around some seem to have that issue, and i know alot donā€™t necessarily post things when they go wrong whether they own issues or others so we typically only see the good grows.

Oh forsure and agree saying that if the goal is to make seeds instead of just smoke which i still get plenty in the process of it all then at least to me the bar is raised a little higher as to what to carry on and what to pass on.

6 Likes

Iā€™m a bit confused and angry at the same timeā€¦ 7/10 seeds shouldnā€™t be so damn badā€¦

Why donā€™t more people post that shit upā€¦

Iā€™ve already sent them a bad review form the first run. Told them that it isnā€™t possible to have 5/5 that are all looking like shit

4 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in some trizzlers F2 for sure.

1 Like

I would also be interested. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Afternoon everyone!!! Also interested in those wonderful gems!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I would like in this week. Itā€™s been awhile and I donā€™t have these, please

1 Like

I feel embarrassed! Iā€™m put to shame by sheer thought association!! Congrats @Mr.Sparkle for such a great set-up!! @Oldtimerunderground, when we grow wiser and older, maybe weā€™ll get there!! Not sure about myself though!!! :thinking: :flushed: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

Have you had a chance to smoke any of the Trizzlers yet? Sounds like an interesting cross

1 Like

not yet went away on holidays then finally extracted seeds and now on call for a bit so sans smoke for me for a little bit still, though i do have some resin made and sitting in a cabinet from the seeded plant.

ā€¦ and roll off time

8 Likes

and roll off left the following at the end @BigMike55 , @big-E-tallz , @G-paS

Standard cut and paste.

Those named send me a Privnote link Via a Private message here on OG with an shipping addy ### Do Not post it as a response on this thread as then anyone can see it ### for those who havenā€™t used privnote after you create a note it will generate a random link that you can just copy and paste to your PM to me, and it gets destroyed after being read once.

https://privnote.com/

16 Likes

Congrats :tada: guys !!

2 Likes

Super cool, @Mr.Sparkle strikes again. Thanks for another cool giveaway and also congrats to the winners. I decided to just watch today but still fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners and thanks @Mr.Sparkle!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Feels kinda weird on Sunday but now another day to look forward to . Thanks mr sparkle

1 Like

Huge congratulations to all the lucky winners today, and big thank you to @Mr.Sparkle for sending out some beautiful beans out into the world. Canā€™t wait to see everyone grow those out.

Iā€™ll be back next Sunday and everyday in between :smiley:

Hope you get to smoke soon Mr.Sparkle

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners & the real winner @Mr.Sparkle for their OG to the core awesomeness!

1 Like

Can you give my winner to @Slick1 ?
He seemed to really want them, and my hands are full for the foreseeable future anyways.

8 Likes

can do @Slick1 see above ^^^^

5 Likes

Nice win guys & congrats !

Very generous of you @Mr.Sparkle !

1 Like