Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Congratulations to the winners

1 Like

Rad! Thanks so much, this is awesome! Now I just need to build out some cabinets like yours! Current setup is not very dialed by today’s standards. You are master of the homegrown @Mr.Sparkle I am truly honored!

1 Like

As always, @Mr.Sparkle displays that OG spirit that he has shown many times over! Way to go all you winners. That looks like it is a nice one to grab lol Hell, I might even toss my hat in the ring again, one of these days! :rofl:

3 Likes

Well… took a look a closer look at the plants just now and up to this point i have only been concerned if they have been water enough or not too much and nothing much else, now closer look at this rounds Purple Lemonades the small one i popped out and put back to take a look at its roots it obviously had an early issue or something as it just looked like it died off or went dry though the coco definitely wasn’t though ill tack that down to shit happens, looking at the others though ones a bad mutant, another i can see leaf mutations forming, the next one a slight leaf mutation on one initial leaf where once side doesn’t grow and it curls in the process, and the last seems fine and healthy.

Obviously ill sit back and watch a bit more as really its just time and waiting at this point, that just early on makes it 9/10 plants with issues ,or 8/9 is you dont count the small one.

Just sucks and obviously whether its genetics, a bad batch or whatever grow related its just the purple lemonades have been disproportional with their issue than others by a considerable amount.

Saying that the healthy one and the one with the currently single leaf mutation and the other so so one i think will be usable to make seeds from though only time will tell what they actually do.

Just tagging you in @Swe-can cause well obvious reasons.

And a early picture of them

Good one at the top, left side going from the one that had an issue at start to the bad mutant on the left, and starting leaf mutations on the right bottom with the single leaf one above that.

18 Likes

I don’t even remember when I mentioned it but I definitely did look forward to the possibility of acquiring some one day. Anything with Triangle Kush in it :drooling_face: Only reason I didn’t throw my hat in the ring is because I won a dice roll recently.

I appreciate it Mike and @Mr.Sparkle! They will see soil in the near future on my ever evolving/growing auto runs I have planned.

5 Likes

Trizzler f2s have landed , thanks again

2 Likes

Congratulations all who won the dice roll :wink:
As always lovely content @Mr.Sparkle always a pleasure reading and seeing your grow space.

1 Like

Day 15/8

Moving along, right side pinched off all the first nodes and single blade fan leafs just as they never amount to anything and cleans up the soil line allowing air access. Re filled all the reservoirs last night as well as one was getting low though they all read high pH wise at 6.6ish vs the 6.3-6.35 i run at.

Left side doing alright, bit slow on the start also leaf mutations on most all the Purple Lemonades, and the one transplanted trizzler f2 didn’t make it oh well, will decide later on once i make selections whether i up pot or add new seedling to the cab.

26 Likes

Day 17/10

Need to consider what im doing and i expect some culls and moves to happen over the next bit.

28 Likes

Love those big fat leaves. Looking prehistoric!

2 Likes

Loving the set up. Is there somewhere here that shows the inside guts of these?

1 Like

MMM somewhere pretty basic for the most part compared to when I was playing with Arduino stuff way back, though what do you want to know or guess I could take shots later

3 Likes

What is in the revivor hooking up to the uprights. Is the pump in there or external?

2 Likes

12v pump heres a post about it

9 Likes

Thank You. I have it book marked. Did you cut off the end of the pump to hook it up with timer?

1 Like

Nope came just as wire leads ment for wiring how you wanted so they never came with a connector.

4 Likes

Side update

Well the one bad Mutant Purple Lemonade isn’t getting better so will be removed shortly, right front one ill still hold out a bit longer for to see if it straightens itself out, back rights fine and back left only that one leaf that i can tell so far so likely the back two will be used.

Other than that need to make some decisions on the other side with the solo cup plants, the whole give them space or leave them , and which ones to choose as might give the non chosen to the brother inlaw this weekend to run out if he wants them.

17 Likes

The name alone, Mutant Purple Lemonade, is worth holding out for. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Sunday update

What day are they at … Day 20/13

Solo plants picking up, will thin a couple of them out tomorrow just by giving some to the brother in law, also another reason ill be reducing some of them which has to do with some longer than expected holiday time in a month from now.

Left side growing now, waiting on a few plants to see how they handle before i do more.

And seed sunday, more Trizzler F2’s up for offer, comment below if interested and ill do a roll of later.

25 Likes

Dibs please on the trizzler seeds

3 Likes