Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

It makes sense. Our grows are approached very differently so it makes sense our journals would be too. You’re dialed in and very controlled whereas I’m almost a bit lackadaisical in comparison. Even how you said you use it to track your progress, whereas mine is basically just sharing pics along the way. I envy that level of dialed but I’m way too casual to hit it myself.

I also feel slightly called out about the 20 pics every 3 days thing… :laughing:

3 Likes

nah im not calling you out, just alot do that is all i was mentioning i think of it more of typically if those who do that cant typically keep track of whats what by pictures then who says others will ? also reduces server storage and load.

I guess also a minor annoyance as its just when someone post 3-4 different angles of the same bud and half those pictures are out of focus, just feels like there journal is a dumping ground for all their pictures good or bad, when literally takes a couple secs to quickly scroll through and delete the bad ones before uploading, also reduces phone/camera storage if people keep them on their device.

Though hey better to share than to not :wink:

Also i dont consider myself dialed, refined from time sure and habits that have been formed, though still issues come up such as taproot missing seedlings, gnats, spotting on the cup plants from initial low feed levels or whatever, then forgetting what ec i was running as an all around point, and forgetting specifics after holidays, thus grow log

9 Likes

I was just messing around about calling me out. I dump a pic or 2 (or 3) of everything in each update so I was like hmmmm … I don’t identify with the multiple blurry shots of the same bud comment though so all good :laughing:

It’s growing so there’s always variables that can pop up but in general I think most people would call your setup pretty next level.

3 Likes

I just opened up a pack of Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil from the mail. Thanks again!

5 Likes

So Sunday morning seed give aways is going to make it hard for us in australia as it our Monday here, never mind , just have to check in from work lol

Once again, thanks for the give aways, as it gets your seeds into the hands of many different people around the globe

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

lol @ ‘not dialed in’… @Mr.Sparkle … you’re about one of the most dialed in folks I’ve ever seen! But, if you feel you need to dial it in more, well lol I’ll watch that for the info!! Awesome as always, Grow On cuz!!

8 Likes

Just arrived today! Thank you @Mr.Sparkle They got here quicker than I expected

14 Likes

good to hear and fortunate enough to live near a distribution hub, so stuff takes a couple days less on average than say elsewhere.

7 Likes

I didn’t even see the thermometer sticker in the bottom of the envelope :joy: Nifty little thing! Thanks again

5 Likes

Sunday Update

Day 13/6

Cup challengers are doing well, wedding cakes a bit slower than the other though as said previous like just acclimatizing to the space. Lower leaf spotting on some likely just from running low feed initially or the pH was a bit low and needed to level out, all fine now running 1.45ec at 6.35pH

Right side, things be growing and i have the auto waters on, though probably a bit too early, as for details, mutant purple lemonade is still a mutant, and the one lagging behind is also still doing so, also i didn’t do any favors trans planing those random trizzlers f2’s though they may catch up this week.

And being that i moved it to sunday, seed sunday then lol, up this week is more trizzlers f2’s for a roll off comment below if interested.

22 Likes

Your stuff always looks so nice @Mr.Sparkle :hugs:

3 Likes

:v::v::v::fire: and ten more of those for the trizzlers

For the PL I wonder what the hell is going on with their genetics…

But it seems like 3/5 is looking :+1:?

That’s 3/10 that’s not shit ( yet ) !!

4 Likes

Checking my list I don’t think I’ve got a pack of trizzlers yet!

3 Likes

I beleive with a little love & attention the mutant Purple Lemonade and the one lagging will make some nice smoke ! I grew the Purple Lemonade in my very first grow & loved the daytime smoke ~

I would love to be in the pot for the Twizzlers as well !

2 Likes

Beautiful Sunday update.

My face when I see how clean the setup is
the-fountain-hugh-jackman

10 Likes

Hell ya, toss my name into the pot! :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

TRIZZLER??? Yes, please!

4 Likes

Excited to see what those PL turn into in your clean room. :grin:

I’ll try my luck for some of your Trizzlers! Thanks friend!

3 Likes

Could I toss my name in for the trizzler? Thanks!

1 Like

indeed serious lack of trizzlers here as well count me in lol hope you are all having a great Sunday out there

Bliss

1 Like