Growing with Mr.Sparkle : Trials & Progression 2020

Damn, nice haul!

4 Likes

The Lemon Pie buds were dry enough to make it easier for me to go through them tonight while watching some shows with the lady.

Ended up being bit over 400+ seeds off that small excuse for a plant im gonna let these air dry in a small jar for a couple weeks so obviously will be enough to play with and see if they are worth while.

Also started some seeds earlier and redid the foil on the left side no cardboard backer anymore.

14 Likes

Are those full auto, or the part autos i saw you mention at some point?

3 Likes

These would be full autos, they were seeds I won from a killabeez seedbanks contest here though they havenā€™t impressed me yet mind you now I have enough to play with used the only two that sprouted from the three pack as the other was a dud.

The 1/4 autos you may be thinking about are some c99 x DD and I may bring that to full auto this coming year

8 Likes

Wellā€¦ was gonna do a year end recap post with photos before starting a new thread though ill just leave it at words.

Stuff i did or learnt this year, grew many plants proceeding to cull most of them lol, made a bunch of seeds ditched my super small pots after a second go around eventually favoring larger ones due to early plant limitations caused by smaller pots all causing a desire to have more space.

Tried GA3 for feminizing which caused super stretchy ass plants and no pollen re confirming that for me CS is the easiest.

Also tried using promix again after probably close to a decade and it holds promise and will be playing with it in the future.

Played with light levels due to sad plant light bleaching issues ultimately coming full circle with the knowledge that increased leaf temps are needed under leds and more specifically the more light you throw at them the higher the temps should be to a point to aid in perspiration.

And had as much fun along the way as possible, so to cap it all up iā€™ll throw a link up to the new thread as a end post once i get it going.

:wink:

16 Likes

Itā€™s been a pleasure to follow along and watch and learn.

4 Likes

As @Foreigner said, itā€™s been a pleasure to follow along this year. Learning from your successes and failures and teaching us something new. Looking forward to next years postings and continued learning curves. Hereā€™s hoping itā€™s a better year for all.

Cheers Johnny

3 Likes

Closing post

New Year New Thread, please head on over to the new thread for any questions or comments

Thanks for following along

15 Likes

Very interestingā€¦Thanksā€¦Iā€™m just startingā€¦my very first grow is in progressā€¦ @ day 11.
:male_detective:
:speech_balloon:
:vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

freakā€¦ :smile: