Growroom upgrade adventure - spillz907

Air/light tight, with a desiccate, in the fridge.

1 Like

good ideaā€¦ will use some silica gel or something. thank you sir

you should be able to sneak some plants in Montana right?. I just lived in 2 different rentals and was able to grow for years. Just pick a place with a good closet or basement/attic space.

1 Like

Yeah i dunno. If I was living alone, 100%.

It really depends on how many hours i end up having to put down to cover the bills of renting (was planning on spending my time fixing up a property to flip in 2.5 years)ā€¦ i do NOT like the idea of rentingā€¦ i own a house in alaska ā€¦ man im going to have to process all of this.

Iā€™ll have to play that one by ear because im not willing to have it stress out my wife who will be working on a doctorate and is the hwole reason we are down thereā€¦ It sucks because I waited my whole damned life for legal in Alaska and made myself do 2 CFL grows to actually learn this stuff (rather than what I see SO many people doing- buying some all-in-one kit and not learning a damned thing about actual horticulture)ā€¦ I mean itā€™s 2018, the tech is thereā€¦ but i still find it to be somewhat of an artform at the high levels.

2 Likes

I forgot you are in Alaska where itā€™s legal. Moving back to prohbition would be difficult, I havenā€™t even thought about it. I guess you canā€™t say ā€œIā€™m from Alaska leave me aloneā€ :fearful:

1 Like

I hear you completely ā€¦ i would have grown many years ago but it wasn;t until getting married that i actually inherited owning a house (which was during the time we legalized) so it all worked out perfectlyā€¦

I tend to bend rules sureā€¦ but yeah, going from legal back to nopeā€¦ iā€™d have to have a pretty sweet little stealth setupā€¦ then again there are people like MrSparkles who grow in whey protein powder containers so anything is possible, lmfao.

1 Like