Guava Hashplant x C99

I still have 5 Guava Hashplant seeds left as well as some C99 seeds from the same breeder just with a few extra generations added so I am considering making a remix if I can find a nice female.

9 Likes

Straight up dibs hahha

4 Likes

Heres the 2 Guava Hashplant 1 x C99 I got going right now Day 43.

24 Likes

They keep performing really well, looking superb buddy.

5 Likes

Looking excellent in there my friend!!! Same structure as her last run huh?

3 Likes

Thanks bros. :pray:

Itā€™s hard to say on the structure because they are such a different size but it does look similar even though these are Guava Hashplant 1 seeds and last ones I grew were from number 2.

4 Likes

Looks real similar to meā€¦going to have another fine harvest from the looks of it!!!
GOOD WORK MAN!!

2 Likes

Just a week and change later. Everyone looks to be done stretch and into bud mode. Iā€™m really digging the structure on your G99#1. Very uniform across the 3 different girls.

12 Likes

Looks fantastic @schmarmpit :ok_hand: spot on.

I love you you can clearly tell the 2 strains apart from eachother.

2 Likes

Snapped a couple pics of the Guava Hashplant 1 x C99. Itā€™s day 51. Smelling of gas, piss, skunk and pine. When I have my tents open these 2 plants overpower my 10 other plants in my basement and they are all I can smell.

25 Likes

Iā€™m just about to transplant mine. They are big. Those pics get me all excited.

6 Likes

Iā€™d love to get a couple of these seeds if possible. Iā€™m new to this site and canā€™t figure out how to PM.

3 Likes

@paintedfire420 check your pm mr painted :grin:

1 Like

Have you noticed much of a difference between guava hp1xc99 vs guavahp2xc99?

3 Likes

That would be because you joined 3 days ago, read 104 posts in 12 minutes, gave 1 :heart: and only made 1 post, spend some time, read some posts, look at some pictures, and eventually when you graduate from being a ā€œNew Userā€ you will be able to message peopleā€¦

5 Likes

Itā€™s really hard to say. I have only grown 2 ladies from each and I grew them different sizes each time. But so far they are smelling and looking quite similar and have similar finish times. Further testing is required to really say so.

I saved myself some and Iā€™ll do a good run in the future and pop a bit of each and grow them side by side. I have some good ideas to use the GuavaHP x C99 for new hybrids so Iā€™m going to want to have a better look into this cross anyways.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s quite a tease there, youā€™re not gonna spill the beans as to your ideas for crosses?:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. Iā€™ll keep digging around. Love the Site.

2 Likes

I have a mix of both and canā€™t tell the difference at allā€¦ Iā€™d have to check my notes for which seed was which. The #9 in the back right is a stand outā€¦taller, stacking quickly and already really frosty at like 3.5 weeks

20 Likes

Dynasty Pineapple Fields might make a nice pairing. :slight_smile: Also maybe a backcross to the Guava Hashplant Iā€™m thinking. :slight_smile: All depending on what I find from seed this winter really.

7 Likes