Guava Hashplant x C99

Nice! What kinds of aromas at they giving off? Are those nugs as rock hard as they look?

2 Likes

When I touch the buds they are very dense and hard, very sticky, It has a kind of earthy spicy fruit smell, not citrus, more like melon or cantaloupe, never eaten a guava, so it could be that lol.

5 Likes

Bro you need to try a Rubican guava. Youā€™ve not lived man :rofl: they look fucking good though bro :muscle:

4 Likes

Not sure they do that model Guava in Canada but I will see what I can find, and give it a try. If I donā€™t like it it can go in for a tea or the worm bin.

2 Likes

16 Likes

7 Likes

Filling up nicely Mr Puff, how many weeks in flower are they? Trying to gauge how well mine are doing compared to yours, which is a lot bigger.

3 Likes

Take into account yours is a full plant picture and his is what Iā€™d guess at is his main top cola. The buds below look about same as yours so I would say estimated guess heā€™s either a few days off of yours time wise or thereā€™s a week between you both. See when he replies like but camera perspective is very different.

2 Likes

August first was flip day

4 Likes

Here is a weeks difference

17 Likes

Nice, I think we started around the same time man, I got a bit of catching up to do lol.

3 Likes

I just remembered that squirrels sabotaged my timer a week after I flipped it to 12/12, the lights were on 24/7 for 9 days so thatā€™s probably why they are a bit behind yours. It screwed my Sebs Rev up which was 5-6 weeks into flower and hasnt bulked up much after it happened. I am hoping it will be OK and just take an extra couple of weeks to finish properly.

3 Likes

Fuck yea @Shadey @PoppaPuff Those are both looking fantastic! Yours looks like it stacked nugs wonderfully shadey! Excellent job both of you.

haha I had to go and buy some guavas after growing the guava hashplant. I never tried it prior to that so I had to see for myself. Iā€™m not a fan of the flavor but the smell is wonderful. The Guava Hashplant moms were clear cut guava smell in veg but only hints in flower as it developed all kinds of other smells.

Also I tried passion fruit for the first time around that time. I encourage all my canucks to go out and try some passionfruit if you havenā€™t. :smiley: Divine heavenly terps from passion fruit.

6 Likes

Cheers man, Its a great plant for sure, when it was vegging I thought it was going to be so stretched out between the bud sights but after flipping they seemed to run perfect at about 1 inch apart. Every branch has about 8-10 buds on it, and its just starting to have problems holding them up atm. I think I am going to have to put a few sticks in and tie some tape around the sticks, to support the branches soon.

2 Likes

I just flipped 3 of your C99#1XGHP (right column) next to 3 Bodhi Black Triangles (left column). Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll give them a pretty heavy defoliation in a week or so. Itā€™s great to have all this documented experience in this thread.

16 Likes

Tent is looking perfect @schmarmpit :ok_hand: clean uniform growth across the board.

Iā€™m honored to have these alongside Black Triangle to say the least. Black Triangle is gonna be a good one. Viva la 88g13hp! :tada: :smiley:

6 Likes

Wow thatā€™s really impressive! I can just tell that itā€™s super dense too.

4 Likes

Frosty

15 Likes

Lookin great so far. Couple/few more weeks to go? Sheā€™s lookin chunky already.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking around 2 weeks. Yeah chunking up big time. The secondary colas have fat nugs on them too. Hope I like the high. Maybe have to reveg for the first time. Stupidly took no clones. I acted like you would have these seeds foreverā€¦

3 Likes