H2O2 soil drench

this is an old thread but does it work for gnats is it safe I gave seen directions saying to mix 3% solution 1:4 with water and drench repeat in a weak so afraid to kill my babies I have a bunch of reversals going on I won’t be able to replace anybody sees this has any tips it would be very appreciated thanks folks

1 Like

First off, don’t panic. It didn’t happen overnight and nothing will die tomorrow. Whhhhhew. Breath… :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart:
When this happened to me, I did panic! Wish I wouldn’t have. My plants look healthier now than before this whole thing started, but they never looked unhealthy. I don’t think the FG or mites were going to make my plants suddenly stop living, but I reacted like that were the case. You can get them under control without harming your plants or raising your blood pressure much. :wink: You’ll get 'em - little bastards!

2 Likes

thank you seriously after the mite battle I was panicing but I fell a bit better now lol I got the mites these can’t be half as bad I hope

3 Likes

Load up the soil with BT & make sure they aren’t getting in from outdoors. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like