Happy Birthday Gman

Happy birthday :birthday: @GMan @Tlander and @lefthandseeds

I hope you’re all enjoying some smokey refreshment on this fine 420 :slightly_smiling_face::fire:

5 Likes

Thank you, all of my brothers and sisters!! I had a very low key day but wonderfully relaxing. I messed with pot plants till after lunch, then had to go to physical therapy for my leg, which is really helping, and then home for a short nap and back to town for a drink in one favorite places, on the house, and they sent me off with a big apple crisp to heat and add ice cream to here shortly. Went to our other fav place and was treated to another drink on the house. It was actually real quiet compared to normal and we all figured people went to Denver for 4/20 festivities.

So, I’m home about to have a late snack, and then I’m all over the apple crisp and ice cream (gonna add handful of blueberries, too)!

Oh, and it probably couldn’t happen again if you tried, but I got a nice gift from @Roms, from Europe, and it made it on 4/20 and my B-day! :grin: :pray: :v:

:sunglasses:

13 Likes

Happy birthday @GMan, think I heard it is your 25th birthday, very nice.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So glad you had a great day brother, in the end that’s all that really matters.

6 Likes

Happy birthday fella’s :slightly_smiling_face:
:peace_symbol::heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday brother!! Hope it was a good one!!

2 Likes

d463dca9-28d1-4460-b74b-7aea09715b3c5a858a1bd3
:100: hope you had a great day man

6 Likes

WOOO!!! Happy B-Lated BDay @GMan !!!

2 Likes

Thanks brother! It’s still the weekend, so I’m extending my birthday through today! :grin: :heart: :heart: :pray: :v: :facepunch:

1 Like

All the best my friend. Hope you had a great time and the remaining weekend is awesome :ok_hand:

1 Like

Happy belated birthday @GMan :tada::gift:

2 Likes

How am I just seeing this now? Happy birthday!!

1 Like

Woot woot!! No problem bro. I extended my bday through today, so you’re right on time! Thanks you guys! I’m having a big time already today. I have too many plants and they’re all looking good. Some started flowering a couple of days ago so back to up potting today. After low 20º’s and an inch or two of snow it’s all blue skies and headed to 60º for the high. Since the humidity is so low, they go outside for a field trip. Already 48 with ample sunshine. I hope to start my thread today. I’m already having fun and we’re just getting started. :man_cartwheeling: :beetle: :bug: :spider: :sun_with_face:

7 Likes