Happy fathers day guys!

Some of us are lucky enough to have Fathers who we have good relationships with, others do not…and for some, today is a day of remembering a loss.
But no matter what-- if you are a Dad (and fur-babies count)

Then a VERY HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL OF YOU!!

earmie2

34 Likes

Thanks @Lady.Zandra63 . Happy Fathers day to all you dads.

13 Likes

thank you @Lady.Zandra63! Happy Fathers Day to all the OG fathers and families. hope you all have a wonderful time today.

13 Likes

As a single fella with no kids but treat my buddy Freddy 2 Toes as such you got me with the fur-babies thing! Thanks!
Happy Father’s Day y’all!

16 Likes

Thank you @Lady.Zandra63 and Happy Father’s Day to all the dads!!!

Grundle

11 Likes

Yes, happy Fathers Day to you all. Even those that parent them fur babies! :wink:
I lost my father far to early. I sure wish he could have met his grandson. I miss himevery day. Though I am greatful for the time that I had and the lessons he taught me. It has made me the husband and father that I am today. Ok, I gotta stop…
To everyone that has a father still with us. Make sure you give him a call or a hug every chance that you get! If you’re on the outs with him; mend that shit. You never know when he’ll be gone.:sleepy:

10 Likes

Happy Fathers day my fellow mother fuckers!

10 Likes

Happy dad’s day to all my fellow dads!!!

7 Likes

Happy Father’s Day OG’ERS :blue_heart: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @Lady.Zandra63 happy Father’s Day all you dads!

4 Likes

Happy Father’s Day everyone!

7 Likes

mine died 9 days after my 17th birthday. heart attack at work. worst day of my life to that day, maybe to date.

happy father’s day though.

5 Likes

That’s tough my friend. Yes, worst day ever. Though, I did have a few more years than that. My heart goes out to ya. I’m sure that you’ll never forget that very moment in time the rest of your life, like myself. When I get upset remembering it, I try to shift my mind to one of the many other good moments we had together. It’s hard. Even harder to come to peace with the “why?”
Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart:

3 Likes

yeah man, thanx. it’s all good though, it can always be worse, like my son. lost his mom at 17. yeah, the why hits us all pretty hard sometimes…

2 Likes

I’m lucky my dad is still around. He’s in his mid 70s and had more parts replaced than your average Jeep, but he’s still mentally sharp.

We had several beers together last night and I don’t take any time we have together for granted anymore.

I wish all you dads the best :beers:

2 Likes

8 Likes

maybe be late but happy fathersday @ all fathers!!!

2 Likes

Damn I’m late to
Yes happy Father’s day
Mine was excellent
Hope yours was to

I got took out for Thai food
Got an excellent German chocolate
Bar
Yummy Dutch butter cookies
2 black cherry tomatoes plants

And a pink variegated lemon tree
I mean a pink lemon