Happy Man's:Jillybean-Fem Photo (closed)under Mars hydro Smart FC6500 Light

The kids in there rooter showing life. I Put the sprouts in the holes in the rooter and then sprinkle EWC on top and gently tape. I have had good luck with this.

32 Likes

Three for three is a great start!

4 Likes

Signs of life; that means it’s time for me to chime in:

:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear: :sparkles::sparkles:

The amount you do for, with, and in this community never cease to amaze me @G-paS

22 Likes

Awesome work @G-paS! :grin: Thank you for doing this run for the community! :raised_hands::fire::partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you so much and positive vibes @G-paS

4 Likes

Very cool @G-paS , love the light as well, Mars has really stepped it up, great choice!

3 Likes

Yes, I NEVER thought YOU were being deceptive at all. Your Title says it all.
I look forward to you growing the Jillybean, as it sounds very interesting.

Having smoked both Grapefruit and Black Cherry Soda so the 2 together should be a lovely uplifting daytime effect. With a bit of muscle relaxing added by the BCS,

Thank You for all your hard work for OG!

7 Likes

AWWW YEAH @G-paS !!!

:partying_face:
:seedling:
:love_letter:

2 Likes

The kids grew up to the light and hit the doom.

They were showing roots.

So into their new shoes.

:green_heart: :seedling:

32 Likes

Woah…fantastic start. Go lady go!

3 Likes

I was debating rather t replace the zipper on my 4.5X4.5 or cutting down the poles on the replacement. I ate a brownie and ordered a new 5 X 5. It will be tight but I can put the shelving in it. Hopefully this will really be metic and slightly smaller.

14 Likes

They are growing up fast. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

These are some really fast growers.

9 Likes

Todays update. The kids are moved into the big kid tent.

They look lonely in there.

I have to get the names off the red solos. I do have them named in the clear cups.

31 Likes

Todays update.

We have out first true leaves.

32 Likes

Nitpicky question: Do you consider veg time to start at breaking ground, or after the first set of true leaves, or do you just not think about it that much?

4 Likes

Looking healthy! very good

3 Likes

Best of luck on your run @G-paS
Awesome light too, that thing is nice!
Regardless of lineage/breeder, the description sounds nice. Hopefully you find something special in them.

3 Likes

The sex test were sent out one Monday. Waiting on the USPS to get them to the lab. We hopefully will know if this is a go next week.

30 Likes

thats awesome, how accurate are those tests, any idea @G-paS ?

1 Like