HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

Nice man! So many people having Christmas harvests!! Tis the season :santa: Nothing beats your own home grown ganja on Christmas morning. :v:

5 Likes

It must have been something I did or my room environment. :open_mouth: :scream: I seem to coax out the herms traits in lines where it exists

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that man, it’s some pretty nice smoke.
Nice and smooth, pretty generic pot smell, but the exhale tastes somewhere between coffee and chocolate.

2 Likes

all good brotha it’s just part of the game. Sounds delicious kind of like my last run of the cck. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 7 of 12 n 12

1st week of reveg

10 Likes

They are filling that net up well, another couple of weeks of stretch and it should be filled.

2 Likes

Thanks man, 2 more weeks of stretch should hopefully fill the net or close to it.
Gonna run these ones 12 weeks to see how much difference in weight there is.
Will have final weight next week.

4 Likes

Nice harvest, these next ones are gonna be YUGE lol. That tent is about to get really packed!

4 Likes

Happy Christmas buddy, I hope you are having a great time, see you in the new year sometime :metal:

3 Likes

Yes for sure, you too

1 Like

Week 2

Going over this weekend to check on the reveg, and will probably take some SLH cuttings, just in case.
As well as thin out the flower girls a bit

11 Likes

nice canopy!

looks like some training and bondage happened there…
hope they didn’t cry too much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Week 3 of flower, only 9 more to go lol.
Trimmed up the bottoms and spread they ladies out. Still got more spreding to do, I notice I got 2 holes to fill in after looking at the pix.

11 Likes

Couple more weeks and you’ll be wondering where your tent went ? Going to be a jungle in there I bet!

3 Likes

We got life on 50’s Orange Goji reveg.
Next round will be 2 Orange Goji, and get to see her stretch out.

11 Likes

I hope so man! 20 n stuff

4 Likes

Haha holy shit. That’s a pretty wild reveg you have going there. :joy:

3 Likes

Looking good nice to know she isn’t too tough to re veg ,can’t wait to get mine flipped into flower .

4 Likes

Lol yea man, they make for some gnarly looking plants, this only the 2nd time reveging I think.

1 Like

Just over 10 oz from the Purple Planet and SLH last run, including the weight from the tops taken earlier. (Not pictured here)
My buddies pretty happy lol.
He’s pretty stoked about this upcoming harvest, with these 2 bigger plants.

I’d say he did pretty good for his 1st grow ever lol
With just me setting it up and giving a bit of coaching, he did great

16 Likes