HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

That’s some good weights for 2 plants, I bet he is very pleased I know I would be :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Week 3
Just wanna put the usual angle up for comparison reasons.

10 Likes

Nice!
It looks like your canopy filled in pretty well…
Are you going to use a 2nd net as they get taller?

3 Likes

Thanks, not sure yet, depends if they need it or not.

3 Likes

I thought I’d post up what we got going at my buds house.
The SLH at 7 weeks, gonna take it to 12 this time.
Hopefully the soil has enough in it to take it that far, as it’s starting to fade.

50 States Orange Goji reveg, looking great.

9 Likes

How long that orange goji been revegging? How long till it started showing signs of new growth? I got an attempt going right now to re veg

4 Likes

About 3 to 4 weeks it started reveging, I think it’s 6 to 7 weeks in total reveg time.

5 Likes

These Orange Goji what pheno types were you getting HardRock I have 4 wide leaf plants, and 1 very narrow sativa looking one?

3 Likes

Best thing I could tell ya is take a look at my breeding thread, and you can see them all.
Looking good man

1 Like

Here is my fav one, that I reveged and kept for a mom

2 Likes

I love the look of the lights out pix
SLH at week 9, messed up with the time line last week.
3 more weeks and it’s chop time.

8 Likes

They look great, ghost weed lol. You’re going to get a nice harvest from that :+1:

That Orange goji you just posted has the narrower leaves and long center finger, like the one I was wondering about.

2 Likes

Update on the SLH

8 Likes

There getting bigger, whats left 10 days, they should pack a bit more on by then.I got some seeds here for you bud. Hindu Kush, Uzebeki F2 and Nepali Temple F2.

3 Likes

You had me at hindu Kush lol

3 Likes

Chopping these ladies on Friday!!

My buddy did this one all on his own, all I did was take the clones.
Pretty good for his 1st full grow. Just had to show him a few things, and set it up.

Since he did all the work, I brought it up to him, that I felt bad that he did all the work and he splits it with me because we split on the gear.
So I suggested that maybe, we split this one (for showing him how to do it, assembling the the grow room) and he buy me out and I’ll grow what I grow here for me, and he grows for himself, but toss me a few buds here and there, and I’ll search through strains, and toss him buds to try and if he likes any of them, I’ll give him the clones to have.
So all in all he thought that’s a good trade lol

5 Likes

That’s a win - win deal!
Up and running with the first grow under his belt - without sweating bullets everytime something ‘looks funny’. Major bonus!!
That is a ‘square deal’

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Lol yea, I wish I had it as easy, when I 1st started. I had to do all the research, and trial and error, not have someone just set me up a room and show me what to do. Lol

But I am pretty happy to have helped him out, I gave him a new hobby, and he does love to smoke, so…
The original plan was, when I got the setup here going, I’d give him half of mine, and he’d give me half of his, and we’d grow different strains. But I had to shut down, so I don’t have anything to offer from my side, so… figured it would just be best we grow our own.
This way, I don’t feel pressured for weight, I can grow what I want and search though all the nice genetics that I’ve acquired.

3 Likes

Looks like it’ll be a sweet harvest!! Enough to go around between you and your buddy.

3 Likes

Chop day last night!!

12 weeks and still a fair amount of white pistils, but checked with the microscope and about 70/30 milky/amber

7 Likes