HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

Evening Rock :)… You really got me thinking about doing an “Auto” grow,… and I was Pondering a strain called “Dark Devil” by Sweet Seeds. Badass looking purple strain. Remember the"Black Cherry" & “Black Rose” days?? lol… Anyways, Here’s a link and whatcha think Brah?? :relaxed:

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/sweet-seeds-dark-devil/prod_4046.html

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/dark-devil-auto.41338/

8 Likes

Did some training to the ladies and through them all into 3 gal pots, except the Planet Purple, she gotta grow a little bit more 1st.
Topped the SLH.
I’m really impressed with this veg light so far. The node spacing is super tight, almost too tight.
The Sour Diesel Haze is a serious mutant lol. It looks like it topped it’s self the way it’s growing. There is not “top” to it, the main branch is growing out the side of the stalk, and the leafs are all wrinkely and very glossy, almost looks like a fake plastic plant… Other than that things are going smoothly.

5 Likes

Growing up fast, light looks good, is that the height you are running it at, or just moved it up for the pics?

3 Likes

Yes man the Blak rose is what my profile pic is. It’s the only surviving pic outta any of my grows. That was a nice gift from Ditty to me from Heath. I grew the shit outta that strain bro. People were pay RETARTED cash for it to. Had Halifax by the balls with that strain for quite sometime.

Yea man, that Dark Devil looks pretty sick. I think one of the fellas around here made some of those as well.

4 Likes

I run it 18" from canopy. I have a string hanging down off the light with a nut tied to the end that measure 18". So when plant hit it, time to move it up a touch.

6 Likes

That’s a good trick I like that.

6 Likes

Some pics of the Sour Diesel Haze mutant. It really does look like it topped it’s self huh? One leaf sticking straight up, and the 2 bottom leads sticking straight down lol

5 Likes

I also got my Yi home camera working in the tent now, but can’t upload cause they come up as mp4

4 Likes

Going to steal this idea…

3 Likes

I can upload the pix though. Sweet

3 Likes

You can see the string and nut in the tent pic I just put up

4 Likes

Yes I can…
Yup…

3 Likes

Yes it does, the branches look 3-4 times thicker than the stem as well.

3 Likes

Could very well be a blessing in disguise. As it’s an auto.

2 Likes

VERY nice Rock! :grinning::+1:… Your getting this show on the road! Them outdoors are healthy as fuck, and growing like a frickin WEED! Great gardening skills like always. Your kicking some SERIOUS ass! :dizzy::dizzy: :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

3 Likes

Ahhh Yes, the Black Rose… I grew the shit out of that too!.. That was some killer bud. Kinda wished It was still around… Maybe we can locate some more?? :wink:

5 Likes

Super Lemon Haze

Planet Purple

Blue Dream

“The Gimp” Sour Diesel Haze

The Blue Dream needs to be bent over and tied down more, but my buddy is too scared to try it, in case he snaps it and stunts it. I won’t be able to go over till sometime next week and give them all a little more training. Which will be almost perfect timing me thinks, as they should start spitting pistols in the near future. I’d really like to get them spread out more before that happens… Only time will tell lol

5 Likes

Blue Dream is a winner. The gimp auto is…well… too soon to place my bet but it sure is cool.

4 Likes

wow lol, I don’t even know what to say about that vid hahahahhahahha

I think “The Gimp” will turn out pretty well actually. It seemed to have topped it’s self, so that works for me. Just if I had more time to work with the plants than I do, I’d be able to train them better but we’ll see how these 1st 2 auto’s go. As they flower I’ll have ample time to play around with the SLH and PP and hopefully get them the way I want them. The SLH and PP are both lanky plants with HUGE stretch. So I’m gonna see if I can fill the 4x4 screen with just those 2 plants. I hope I can…

6 Likes

Yay!!! Plants are starting to take off now, VERY noticable growthin a couple days.

4 Likes