HashstasH Card Game Seed Pack Giveaways 2

Hey bud, yes, she is in the USA.

Yes I am! In the U.S

2 Likes

@Bobgrows can you please pm me yr addy again,I had it but don’t keep them.

3 Likes

8 of Spades ,if you please, old hippies. Thanks overgrow, Cal…

You’re a few days late @calman1955 , but maybe they’ll do it again!
Be sure to read carefully, because for this contest, early guesses disqualify you :bear::+1:

1 Like

Thank You @DougDawson

Below are the original postage receipts for the US & Canada so now everyone understand and agrees, I also ask you Inquire about Canadian Cost once I furnish you the Exact weight and then decide or give up your Winner position and it rolls over for next contest.

Also without mentioning any names, To me it was a huge Insult to reject and donate prices due to a $4.00 us shipping fee requested by me when Im still out $3 to $4 look close at the receipts…
This is Postal Receipts US & Canada

Winners gifts but refused due to $4 us postage.

Scooby do tray & small pipe with graphics / screens

6 packs assorted rolling flavored novelty papers

8 packs of Assoted strains *Regs - Purple Urkle /Strawberry Glue /
BlackChery Pie / Blueberry x Skunk #1

I took a shot folks weather the contest would work or not, I will be doing another contest but decided to put up smaller contest prizes this way it cost the winners less , also gives more chances and gifts to more members…

10 Likes

Really sorry for seeing the ridiculous nature of some of the people today and you’re GIVING AWAY amazing seeds and swag for basically 4 bucks so I am willing to donate to the contest prizes or whatever I can do to help you out and I don’t expect to get free shit in return it’d be lost without OG community so I owe it backpeace

4 Likes

Thanks @HashstasH, I too would be insulted by them refusing postage so I get it. It always bothers me when people jump into a giveaway and cannot even take the time to read the rules. All they really did was mess up the contest for others and cause unnecessary stress. Appreciate all you put into the contest bud as I am sure most do.

4 Likes

Oh hey :wave: I never got a message from you. I was still waiting haha
I was pretty sure I won something, but never got a request for my address or payment.
I read the rules and new I was responsible for shipping. I’m sorry other gave you a hard time, it was clearly written in the contest rules.

2 Likes

You were a winner bud. @HashstasH will get you sorted out.

3 Likes

Okay cool :smiley:
Definitely let me know.

1 Like

Im taking down the postage receipts :wink:

2 Likes

Please PM me so I can re take your mailing addy’s Thank You

6 Likes

Thanks a bunch @HashstasH !

Got em!

1 Like

Sent ya a message @HashstasH

Well I don’t blame u one bit, that’s nothing to cover the costs these days with the shipping prices the way they are, I dunno how I missed this giveaway but still wanna shoot ya props for your effort to do something fun for the community even though some couldn’t appreciate the OG gesture. I’ll be keeping my eyes open for the next one if u choose to do it again and won’t be any kicking and screaming about what I can prob go dig out in change in my car if I get lucky in your contests :slight_smile:

Much love! Let’s grow it big this year!!

1 Like