HashstasH Card Game Seed Pack Giveaways 2

I have it thank you Doug

so the 1st winner

who won the number on the card/?

2 Likes

@HashstasH I don’t think anyone guessed it right.

And thank you and @DougDawson for doing all this. It’s been fun

3 Likes

Nobody got the number on their card. The first winner for the bonus tray and pipe was you asking for Tommy Chong’s current age.

3 Likes

Well anyone who sends me a PM I have no problem awarding the prizes

6 Likes

No problem bud. This is all @HashstasH , I am just helping with the logistics a bit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you both for the giveaways ! I

didn’t realize I could win again haha I would have guessed more :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks guys! Always an eventful evening around here :grin:

2 Likes

I now have my coffee and grand sons are home and this Haze will complete my great night again among friends… sometimes we win sometimes we win by being blessed…

7 Likes

Thanks for doing this @HashstasH. It is a fun way to spread the love. Also thanks to @DougDawson for helping keep things organized.

4 Likes

1-100 , I pick 63

Dammit! Missed it again. My luck is gone apparently

1 Like

Card purple smurf
Number “F”.

2 Likes

That was pretty cool and I was just an hour off but I look forward to trying to play the next game hope ur evening goes great after the craziness keeping track🤪

1 Like

Next contest will e held on a weekend after 6 eastern maybe a sunday…

lets plan it again in 2 weeks if I get enough request…

4 Likes

Sounds good I’ll be sure to keep in touch with the topic and thanks for the update

Shit I missed it again…lol

1 Like

As did I so I am going to be watching the next round and if I don’t see you I’ll give you a shout

1 Like

Hey everyone, please remember you need to pay your own postage for your prizes as was laid out clearly in the beginning of the game. @HashstasH provided the game, the seeds, the envelopes, the cards, the tape, the coin flips, the washers, his time and the prizes. He cannot be expected to pay the postage for such large gifts like scales, pipes and rolling trays which he purchased out of his own pocket. :v:

6 Likes

Was waiting to hear what and where to send. @DougDawson & @HashstasH

1 Like

do you live in the us?

3 Likes