queen of hearts

:slight_smile:

Oh pick a number 1 to 101?

9 of clubs, number 1

Bidens IQ 87
(wanted to be realistic… LoL)

1 Like

7 of diamonds. I’ll also guess burdens iq at 12. And number 67

Pretty sure Biden’s IQ depends on which news channels you watch, just like Trump’s did. Either a genius or a moron depending on what you want them to be; just like every other president in at least the past few decades, if not every leader in human history.

Then again, maybe people who don’t have cameras on them for half their lives and predatory reporters/fiction writers watching for every mistake never screw up, stutter and seem confused… or suggest that injecting themselves with rubbing alcohol, bleach or sunshine will be a surefire cure for a virus. :wink:

1 Like

8 of diamonds!

I want the banana split. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

7 of hearts 99 is the number

1 Like

2 of clubs and #55 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iono about that… bidens iq 15 years ago may have been 120+ but that man is obviously senile now. Its kinda ridiculous that he can be president.

7 spades

You might be senile if you can’t remember that every president for (at least) the last few decades has been relentlessly mocked for every mistake. :stuck_out_tongue: My grandfather lived to be 95 and wasn’t senile, but he would’ve looked like it if he’d had someone there watching for every time he got confused because control of a global superpower and the reserve currency of the world depended on his being discredited before 4 years were up. For that matter, I’d look senile too under those conditions, even if I were stone cold sober, and probably everyone else in this thread would too.

1 Like

I am 100% on every second of my life.

Surely I should be the president of something.

5 Likes

You could be the president of your grow room .

2 Likes

Oh yeah I AM the president of my grow room!

I will make my plants pay taxes.

3 Likes

chopping down and lighting things on fire is not how taxes work… or is it :thinking:

2 Likes

I represent the plants in the Foreign nation GrowRoom. Taxation on plants is tyranny!

We demand liberty!
And Greg needs more magnesium!
Here here!

Magnesium for all!
Deficiencies for none!
pH issues for our enemies!

Now pay me taxes.

2 Likes

1 Like