Time to give back

Just got my respected member badge!
Although I’m still a few months away from being able to light it up, Ive truely enjoyed the majority of posts I’ve read and following along with your grows have renewed the fire I had for growing.
For that, I want to give something back.
I have a pack of next generation romulan kush that I’ll give free to a good home. (Must be Canadian. Sorry)
What is the best, fairest method for giving out a pack of seeds? Trivia question? Random draw? I’m open for suggestions! I don’t want to over complicate things or have any free seed drama.
http://nextgenerationseedcompany.com/product/romulan-kush/

13 Likes

You’ve been respected in my book for a long time W-C :sunglasses:
Yes, have them run some sort of gauntlet for our entertainment.
Anything from Trivia to Hunger Games sounds fun.

11 Likes

What about a contest? One entry per person. Closest number between 1-1000?

11 Likes

Welcome back @OrganicGorilla!

11 Likes

Thanks brother. I’m going to try and be a good boy lol :joy:

12 Likes

You ARE a good boy, just misunderstood!!! HAHAHAHAHA

7 Likes

Lmao that’s true! :joy::rofl: :facepunch::pray:

5 Likes

a contest sounds fun. the wackier the better, imo.
i.e. the lowest score get’s a better prize. :upside_down:
maybe an online scavenger hunt. dunno how tf you do that but it sounds good. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: :zzz:

6 Likes

Love these types of giveaways! I agree with @cannabissequoia the wackier the better!

5 Likes

Hola Gang

Would be nice to see them reproduce

Bare

6 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz I appreciate that a lot. Especially coming from you. It’s guys like you that help make this a community.
So contest it is!
The whackier the better?
Do we need a contest to come up with a contest?
5 greenhouse holy punch seeds to the winner of the contest for a contest contest

4 Likes

‘…a european swallow or an african swallow?..’ :thinking: :palm_tree: :european_castle:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Put them in a gladiator pit and have them go at it! To the victor goes the spoils! Lol😂

6 Likes

How’s about a joint Rolling competition, whoever can make the most decorative coolest joint win’s the contest. They must put their name and date beside the J they roll

4 Likes

What I think would be a really Stellar wacky competition but it might be too much risk for some folk, but that’s making it really wacky… taking a picture of some kind of marijuana be at a joinT, a leaf, a bud in a precarious place like Town Hall, the front of your police station, in front of traffic with dozens of cars going by, white Castle drive thru, the bolder the better!

2 Likes

Here in CA, I think I could toke with Gov. Jerry Brown in his office without much ado. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: prefer my clean record though

5 Likes

This sounds like it might get interesting lol. As a fellow Canuck i for one would like to partake if it comes to light

2 Likes

Sorry for the late update.
Finally had some time to head up north and pay some attention to my outdoor girls.
They’re doing better than I expected considering I see them once a month or less.
Anyways… let’s get this ball rolling.
Since I didn’t come up with a good contest idea we’re doing the old pick a number.
I’ll make this a little more exciting.
In honour of hockey season, the number is of my favorite player of all time.
Every 24hrs We’ll reset and start again until someone gets it.
Winner can choose between the next gen seeds or the greenhouse seeds.
To make things more exciting, if you guess the player I’ll throw in the other pack.
If nobody gets it within7 days, winner is the person with the closest number without going over
Good luck!!

3 Likes

99 wayne gretzky…?.

2 Likes

Nope!
You would have won if it was my least favorite player though.
That guy cost my leafs a Stanley cup

2 Likes