Have some seeds to trade

Right. TeamOG told you to take this conflict into PM. Yet here you continue, about to fall over-board.

5 Likes

Yes chap ii have some Thai seeds that was from bud that was purchased while on holiday there. A pal got himself a large bag for peanuts to last him while he was there we ended up making hash with the shower curtain as the sieve with ice :joy::joy::joy:any way we got a load of seeds also have seeds from Bangladesh picked from plants on side of dirt track road. Have other landraces from India. Wouldn’t mind those god bud and Romulan. If you want to trade

So let’s turn this thread around, @anon98660487 , sorry for the delay but I have packaged the Auto seeds for you and will drop them in the mail tomorrow brother. Hope they grow out well for you.

6 Likes

Sweet
Thanks

1 Like

My pleasure bud.

1 Like

Where are you located? I’m in Maine. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think he’s in the UK.misterbee

Because of the accent? frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

Lol ,I was taking to him
I was telling him last time I sent seeds back there they didn’t make it

1 Like

The irony is magnificent

3 Likes

Really,well it was to family no need for your smart ass remarks

1 Like

And by the way 99%of the seeds I send out people get them,it’s a little bit different sending seeds back home

To bad all his seeds did not germinate

1 Like

Like 0 percentage

@anon98660487 your a cool dude but all the seeds you sent me didn’t germ. So don’t get down to hard on members here

6 Likes

I agree on this, hope every single member will respect it … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

This thread sucks.

4 Likes

You were right, I keep those screenshots TheBubbleKing posted, now he keeps harassing you. Wrong guy was banned, please end with this quarrels, I suggest the Ignore feature … :expressionless:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.