Have some seeds to trade

Still makes a ton of sense!

1 Like

Your in Canada. I don’t worry about it myself being a Canuck as well. But what ever makes you comfortable. :smiley:

2 Likes

And when’s that,or this going to be another story of yours how you sent the seeds already

1 Like

Hey bud, I am quite comfortable either way, just trying to get in tune with how things are done :slight_smile: This is why I use my actual name as my screen name, I never came to these sites before legalization.

1 Like

I don’t think someone’s going to come up from the states to rob us after we grow out the seeds they sent us. :smiley: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

Lol, yes I doubt anyone will make the trip to take down my massive 4 plant grow. That said if they wanted your address they could just offer you some special seeds, ask for addy and now they got your location. I think the PO box makes a ton of sense for some areas though. Not everyone is blessed with being in a legal area.

2 Likes

I agree completely :+1:

You have to present a valid id and have a home address on file. It helps zero with security. I guess it keeps you from giving out your home address. But, most people have a “safe” address to avoid this.

2 Likes

Ten four. Thanks for the heads up!

PM over this its already being moderated.

And here we are again… Doing the same things that got previous threads locked until decisions were made.

It’s amazing… we don’t moderate seed trades because of this. It is far too time consuming.

All seed trades on this site are “At the Users Own Risk” and should be treated by both users that are trading as such

Not everyone is trustworthy, not everyone is perfect and not everyone is generally even decent. Welcome to the world, been this way for years.

So this needs finished and it needs finished now, I’m pretty sure the whole mod team is tired of repeating the same things every two days, but I can only truly speak for myself

14 Likes

Well
People shouldn’t be able to trade
Without the worry of being ripped off,it goes both ways

1 Like

Already repeating myself…

10 Likes

That’s exactly how I send em out unless it’s a tent then I let the UPS guy do all the hard work you should have seen him putting that thing in the boxes lol I should have done a video and put it on here maybe next time lol

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

Exactly tired of having to scroll thru the Bitching

Peace and stay saf day

3 Likes

So you’re saying
If you get ripped off by a member for seeds you’re better keeping
Your mouth shut

1 Like

Read the following:

The snippet you should focus on:

Overgrow is no way responsible for the exchange, if you don’t get your seeds, or you didn’t like what you got. Do not come to forum complaining about the exchange. It is between members.

This is starting to look like a campaign. You are gaining the wrong sort of attention .

7 Likes

@anon98660487 I’m not are what strain of seed you are missing now but if you would like to pm me I’ll gladly share some with you that I have plenty of , so you’re not at a total loss .

2 Likes

I agree, it’s time to land this plane. Your message has been sent. Time to move on to bigger and better things.

2 Likes

A campaign against who,I was just speaking my mind
I see how the rules are now that’s fine

1 Like