Hawaiian Sativas or Hawaiian heirloom cannabis

Anyone down to trade, or sell some Hawaiian genetics ? Currently obsessed with this region. Landrace … heirloom that are not crossed with hype etc

1 Like

Maui Wowie bud 1970s pic

22 Likes

Damn. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

BOEL Hawaiian.

25 Likes

fresh Molokai frost seed stock

32 Likes

Very cool. Been keeping a decent mother for a few years or so from your gear. Any shots of the momma that makes these seeds? Thanks so much.

7 Likes

What’s the AWW?

That does look like it could be Mexican.

7 Likes

For this generation I used four females and five males. One out of the four smelled of straight sulfur. All seed mixed together as always.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Have a good day.

2 Likes

Was already mentioned by some others that the lineage of Maui Wowie is Southern Mexican x Afghan and backcrossed to the Mexican side.

5 Likes

well, shouldnt we take such a statement with a grain of salt? how on earth can we trust a single anecdote as given fact?

said that, i believe aswell that the look of that oic matches with mexican or mexican x affghani

im also happy to give people a bit trust, but not 100 percent

1 Like

What’s the word about Nirvanas Maui Waui? Definitely a Sativa but my understanding is that it’s Maui Wowie x Hawaiian? Anyone know what the “Hawaiian” father is?

1 Like

Do you have anything with a strong mango tropical smell and taste. I’m searching for something a buddy used to get 20 years ago from Hawaii. It was the best tasting strain I’ve ever had. Hardly tasted like weed more like pineapple/Chem. It was so sticky he cut me off a square chunk with a knife lol

1 Like

Well if I remember correctly it was several members of the Brotherhood who said that he was Mexican with a bit of Afghani…
About nirvana maui, I had read in an interview with Mau that he was a Hawaiian that he crossed with skunk…

3 Likes

The BOEL guys brought a lot of genetics Mexican, Afghan to Hawaii.Thats just a fact.

5 Likes

yes, i agree on that! but not shure if everyone ept the overview so exact -

1 Like

I grew Maui Wowie from ILGM. It was the dank! It wasn’t stinky tropical smelling though which is what I’d expect.

13 Likes

Marijuana Datebook 1980, photo by RCC

25 Likes

Swami Organic seeds has the Cherry Bomb IBL/Maui Wowie for sale. Genetics are straight from Mr Greengenes, and at the time, SOS was the only person MGG gave the original genetics to, too sell. Dont know if hes given them to anyone else, since. These plants get huge.
Ive been smoking since 67, and I got some Oaxacan in 1972-73, and it was some of the best stuff ever. Its the only stuff that gave me auditory hallucinations. Really really, really strong stuff. Anyone ever says Mexican is junk, has never had really good Mexican. It was better than Acapulco Gold, by a good deal. It was $20oz, and $40 1/4lb. $140lb. Half seeds, and would completely blow your head off. Also had an extreme crash, like youre drunk.

8 Likes

I am a big Fan of Hawaiian sativas of old sadly i think most are no longer grown thats mostly to the DEA gun ships flying around harassing the locals for years. Now that its legal there i hope some have been resurrected.

I searched for years to try and re find the old Maui sativa i lost in the early mid 80s closes i came was to cross my Thai to a old Maui line from a friends uncle it was the best of all the local lines i got to try.

21 Likes