Hawaiian Sativas or Hawaiian heirloom cannabis

Funny you mention this, I spoke to Mr.Green or whoever is running the account and he told me he asked Swammi to return some of the beans if he could. So he got them back, tested them and approved of them. Mr Green himself is sending me MWCB79 tomorrow. 2$ a seed 25$ min minim of a purchase.

And while we are at it, Swammi or whoever runs his accounts are very rude (personal experience) and I don’t think I’ll be supporting him/her/them and prices.

7 Likes

You found it! I’m happy for you brother, I know that’s been quite the hunt.

1 Like

Ive always had good luck, and communication with him. When I bought 2 packs of the Cherry Bomb, he gave me 50 of them. I asked for the freebies to be the Cherry Bomb, and he did it for me. I didnt care to pay $200 for 50 seeds. Also had really good luck with the Blue Orca Haze. Ive got 2 different mothers of it, I found in 2018, and its super potent stuff, though, some of it did have terpenes that werent to my liking. But one is menthol, and hash. Real lung buster, and produces really well. More Sativa high, and really small trichomes, and the other is a NL pheno. Its extremely frosted, but is more leafy, and trichs are big. Its got a pine, anise, and hash taste. It too, is lung buster.
Blue Orca Haze.
Pheno #1

Pheno #2 NL5 Leaner.

15 Likes

Not sure if you’re speaking of Green or the other dude I’m confused

2 Likes

Hempy I’m going to be trying to do a seed run of Kona Gold IBL from Big Island Genetics this short season! I’ll let you know if it’s a success

4 Likes

Swami is whom I was speaking of.

11 Likes

I spoke with one of the chemists back around 2015. He is in Oregon and continues to breed Hawaiian and Cherry Bomb.
Cherry Bomb is the Maui Wowie that was continued in continental US. After a decade, the same line appeared quite different after being bred in two different areas.

MW is Mexi x Affy, then Bx’ed. The Mexican was brought over in 1967, then again bigger shipments out of Oaxaca from 1969-'75. MW was first released around 1973-ish. It was a very basic cross so not hard to remember and keep accurate.

3 Likes

That is probably Gascanistan.
well-known junkie asshole from Seattle

3 Likes

Look forward to it Sodapop and hope you find something very special.

Oh Geeze. Well right below my original comment someone else was telling me that he was nice to them. Lol I’ve heard so much mixed reviews but more bad than good.

I don’t support Swammi. I will let everyone know because it’s not alright. Thank you for commenting back

Hawaii is volcanic and as an island is surrounded by the ocean with salty air, bright light and an unique environment. Difficult to copy that in a growtent or another place.

4 Likes

Don’t know if this was from the BOEL guys, but this 70s pic was a Jamaican grown on the Big Island what I read.

2021-03-30_08-48-56

18 Likes

This is what I remember it looking like, though it was typically compacted by the time we got it in CA.

1 Like

Here is another pic from the BOEL calendar

12 Likes

I seem to remember a lot of it had that goldish / Hawaiian (red) dirt color to it. Always felt like Hawaiian weed mirrored the soils it was growing it. Look, smell taste etc. If there is such a thing as terroir in weed, Hawaiian exhibited it most.

7 Likes

Haiku KooKoo, seems to be African origin, pic is from 1984 from someone I know who lived there

16 Likes

Amazing, thanks for always bringing out these great old photos.

3 Likes

BOEL Hawaiian

24 Likes

You’re very welcome.

2 Likes