Hawaiian Sativas or Hawaiian heirloom cannabis

nice. did you want that with the shark in it? i keep hearing people reminisce about it, but I have avoided it for over 20 years. I had it way back, maybe 2001/2. It looked good, but I couldn’t get high from it. i just chalked it up to cbd, but maybe it wasn’t representative of what other people remember.

1 Like

God damn you really are a miserable fucktard aren’t you?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a “miserable fucktard” for wondering why people don’t utilize something as simple as Google. You called it.

Yeah cuz why would someone ask a cannabis related question on a cannabis forum?

You could have just typed up a response with an actual answer to what BOEL is in the same amount of time it took you to come up with your cunty response.

1 Like

Okay, well, it’s pretty obvious you’re not aware that BOEL is short for the Brotherhood of Eternal Love, which isn’t a cannabis strain at all haha. But I actually did provide that information in a post above. Since you didn’t read it, I’ll provide the link again: Lords of Acid – OC Weekly

If you enjoy reading, you’ll like that article and find it very entertaining. There’ve also been multiple books written about them, but somehow you don’t strike me as the “book-reading” type, so I don’t expect you to go to your local bookstore and buy a copy…

1 Like

I applaud you for taking the time to post this informative response. Doesn’t it feel nice to bestow your great knowledge upon us plebs?

What makes you think I don’t like reading books? I like reading books just fine. I’m currently reading “The Nineties” by Chuck Klosterman. I’m thinking maybe after that I’ll revisit the short stories of Robert Heinlein or Flannery O’Connor. What are you reading these days? Any recommendations?

2 Likes

Okay, I’m done here.

ok then,

so how about those Hawaiian Sativas or Hawaiian heirlooms???

4 Likes

Was the only Frost available at the time. Made a seed run with it but i still have to look if something special can be found in the F2.
Lemon Thai is more interesting to me. I had a good smoke and its mold resistant and still have Cherry Bomb ( Maui Wowie’78).

People are searching for the old Hawaiian varieties, but you can’t copy the Hawaiian environment in your grow tent to get the same kind of effect as back in the days when grown in Hawaii. It’s just the name.

7 Likes

i was able to get a few molokai frost around here. I’ll run that and a Kona Gold cross this next fall. I did a Kuaui cross this year and it was fantastic. Idk. my tent isn’t too far off from hawaii’s climate. it gets super humid for a bit every day…it might even rain a little during veg. the winter, where i live, is like Hawaii. no soil anyway, so that’s missing.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I suspect it has/had more to do with the dirt. Hawaiian soils are full of iron oxide. One of the few places in the world with that level of the mineral. Ireland is similar, think of Irish butter or beer (Guinness) there is metallic richness to it that you can’t find anywhere else.

3 Likes

Interesting, the Ozarks has lots of iron oxide, tho many have mined it out, it’s traces are still left.

I grew a Hawaiian Sativa last year in the Ozarks

10 Likes

Looks like a big one greg! The Sourthern Ozarks has red soil from all the clay. It’s not volcanic soil, but that can be amended and it’s humid enough too.
Noticed my Hawaiians have P def more often then cal/mag… Real pissy when she wants more p.

1 Like

P is one hell of a mysterious need in plants.
It goes def fast here too in the soil. :thinking:

2 Likes

Potassium is the plants immune system ive read. Raining plastic probably doesn’t help ECT. Lol.

2 Likes

Looks a lot like the Swazi pheno that pops up in the Hawaiian I work with
Usually this pheno is a creeper where it sprawls along the ground. 3 finger mudra shaped leaves and thick white pistols

3 Likes

Heres Roller Girl, aka Swazi pheno of Hawaiian

And heres Roller Girl x Auto OG

12 Likes

Maui Wowie dried buds 1970s shot from Cherniak

17 Likes

6 Likes