Held up in customs

They’re re-sending them, express this time. Maybe I shouldn’t have tossed 5 more g13s in the germinating tray :sweat_smile:

1 Like

for me the problem is I like certain seeds from other countries, sooner or later i have to order from overseas or go with out, sure i am on a list, been busted 3 times at customs in the last few years.

2 Likes

they use a different route next time mine got through right away, came in through a different customs port

2 Likes

They made it through this time around and should be here in a couple days! Hopefully they threw in some freebies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

I think I’m on the list too! It sucks, I tried to order “Kwazulu” seeds twice and each shipment got stolen by the crooked Feds after many years of ordering seeds with no problems.

A friend of mine made the same order last month and get them no problem.

1 Like

Got em. No freebies though :confused: seed distributors take note, if you want to keep customers and their stuff gets got by customs a few extra beans in the second shipment can go a long way in future buying decisions.

3 Likes

That’s how they make money not giving free beans

1 Like

Yeah, but a couple freebies make up for a lot of inconvenience and influence future sales with very little actual cost on their part. Ain’t mad about it and I’m not really knocking them either just gonna shop where getting through customs isn’t an issue in the future.

1 Like

Plenty of seed banks in the states I just got some seeds from 207 genetics shipping was quick,
I got one free seed lol

Growers choice seeds I used before they give you 3 free seeds with your order auto or photo

2 Likes

at the prices most charge for beans if there not making money they need to rethink, they can afford to throw in freebies

2 Likes

$100 for 10 seeds. Literally cost pennies to produce.

2 Likes

That’s why you make your own seeds then only bad thing about making your own is you have a shit load of the same strain,unless you trade…

7 Likes

The 7 g13s I’m growing are from my own seeds. I will give weedseedsexpress some credit though mfs already sprouting roots after less than 24 hours in water.

4 Likes