Held up in customs

Well its official, customs got em :sob: just checked the mail and the notice was there.

3 Likes

the bad part of insurance is they dont come in breeder packs or at least mine didnt and i had requested that they did.

2 Likes

I just hope they honor their refund policy. Iā€™m to poor to just be out $100. Never ordering international again.

4 Likes

I hear alot have been getting snagged lately , amazing they have time with how backed up they claim to be.

2 Likes

Plenty of seeds banks in the states,I only send seeds to friends in Europe ,so no one is out money if they donā€™t arrive,any seeds Iā€™ve sent have always arrived,birthday cards or Christmas cards thatā€™s my way of shipping seeds
Lol

Thereā€™s a few Facebook pages you can buy and trade seeds on funny enough ,loads of people selling or trading breeder packs

What seedS did you order,Iā€™ll send you couple of seeds if youā€™re stuck for money,and donā€™t have anything to grow,
I have some photo seeds laying around

3 Likes

Lol you guys arnt giving me confidence in mine showing up in one pieceā€¦ they finally made it over the border into Canada. Canada post claims I owe 25 in duties, so im assuming thats a good signā€¦ or a tax grab

Pay it as long as you get the seeds I though it was legal in Canada

1 Like

Chocolope and gg4, Iā€™ve got got got 8 g13 seedlings going right now(need to move 2 into their buckets) with several more still germinating. Appreciate the offer though

5 Likes

It is, kinda mostly but only sort of? Lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s a handy setup,I though Iā€™d throw the offer out donā€™t like to see anyone sitting without a couple of seeds,this is a good page nice to help each other out are they autos or photo plants

2 Likes

I live in San Francisco you can walk about smoking a joint with a pound of weed tucked under your arm lol

6 Likes

Baker beach is one of my favorite places to spend the day , that and the fire pits at muir beach

2 Likes

From a seed shop? They must of put a high total on the value ?

Yea a seed bankā€¦ seeds plus ship came to about 140 cdn. So im guessing they put that value

3 Likes

I hate when that happens funny they donā€™t want you to get a broker to clear it lol Used to buy a lot of stuff out of the US and made me as I was getting monthly deliveryā€™s just made it simpler and faster no hang time at customs

Spent my first summer on baker beach with 2 hot lesbians lol,just moved to San Francisco 97 met these 2 chicks at a hostel I was staying at on Folsom street ,all the old blokes walking around the beach with their balls hanging out doing yoga

It was an eye opener for
Me lol,I live closer to ocean beach,city is dead with all this Covid bullshit

Yeah I almost went to ocean Beach for the fire pits recently but was told there closed because of covid, makes no sense the beach is open but I canā€™t have a fire with the people I drove there with :joy:
And yeah SF is definitely a eye opener , Iā€™m from the mtns but spent alot of time there down for the underground music scene. 1015 Folsom , the noodle factory , Kelleyā€™s mission rock, man I miss those places and that the in music.

I DJed in all them places back in the 90ā€™s lol
Use to fly over from Ireland to dj in sf,I was pretty famous back then good times ,but Iā€™m glad itā€™s over lol,use to throw huge parties in sf for the Irish

Had the Irish camp up in burning man as well,I donā€™t think I could live back home in Ireland itā€™s way to cold,plus my wife is Filipino she thinks sf gets cold

3 Likes

You definetly know some of the same people then, probably been at a few of the same parties. Forest is one of my favorite people energy wise , used to really like Symon and Anthonyā€™s sets, went to all the old bayraves and sfnlc events I could get info for. The end up is still alright for a late night place to be but the scene has definetly changed. First party was on the beach at that place you have to walk down the long trail to , near daily city and even attended two parties at home base before itā€™s demise. The days of map point and pagers with vague often not on time directions :joy:

1 Like