Hemp’s house of pain!

My joints are on fire. But I smoke in glass. Lol Last night some fireworks again. I was feeling bad. Still off today. Getting old is a big Bbbbb!

12 Likes

7 Likes

It looks like a good plant. DC has them. The GOAT. LL Cool J he had a album the goat I believe.

2 Likes

Thats such a full lineup, I have to put this on watch mode. I have paralyzed monster going now too.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

It should be a good run. Looking forward to it. Sounds like everyone around has knee problems. I’m to young for this stuff.

7 Likes

Hey brother! Sorry I’m late but someone spelled MoBilly, MoeBilly, so I didn’t get the tag. LOL
Man you don’t go halfway do you! That’s some lineup. I’m in like Flynn!

8 Likes

@MoBilly yes. Thanks for jamming in. I’ll be thinking about y’all this coming weekend .

3 Likes

12 Likes

Be well brother. Take it easy and heal up.

3 Likes

We will see this Friday. This will keep me busy. I’m going to start slow. Not going to feed as much. Keeping them small. Your official.

5 Likes

16 Likes

Friday will be a good day for you, pain yes, but healing as well! Sending positive energy and good vibes :grinning:

5 Likes

1 @Eagles009
2 @JohnnyPotseed
3 @MoBilly
4 @ethos
5 @Papalag
6 @TestOfOath
7 @lefthandseeds
8 @Oldtimerunderground
9 DG Afghan Kush
10 @lefthandseeds

8 Likes

I’m looking forward to it . Thanks my friend

4 Likes

This is just the start of my run there will be more later on . I’ll drop some more seeds in about two months . Before I was rushing I’m just a little bit . I’ll do the seed drop every two months. 30 days veg Flip on day 30. A good size when showing signs. Should start seeing good signs by day 45. I just need to be prepared for the ones that go longer than eight weeks flower time . @ReikoX , @Gpaw , @G-paS are next. @TestOfOath has got something for me might be here today. I’ll run some more of his stuff also @lefthandseeds has some more seeds I want to drop. My first here to be gifted with his seeds @Jinglepot A couple of his magic recipes I’ll be dropping also .

16 Likes

Looking great @Hemp, will be watching along! Best of luck with all these OG strains brother.

3 Likes

i like those fabric pots quite a bit. be sure to cut them off though before repotting, the roots will not penitrate the fabric as easily as the manufacturer wants you to believe.

2 Likes

I haven’t had a problem. I grew with them last year. Didn’t have a problem with the roots at all. I even left the tops of them up didn’t really worry about it. If you look at some of my other grows you’ll see I got the bags right out of the dirt. To me it helps me when I water. Peace

5 Likes

I was looking at those can’t go wrong

2 Likes

Nice lineup! I’m along for the ride.

2 Likes