Hemp’s house of pain!

Do you like those? Cool and this is the other one I got coming.

3 Likes

The weather is hot here today.

7 Likes

I appreciate the kindness here. Problem have popped up again. This time I believe for good. I will be moving. Some of you know what’s up. It’s for the best. I have buttered the bead way to many times. The bread is moldy. My move will be to a place in Maine. I’ll be back.

11 Likes

Stay safe and be well and get back soon

Paps

1 Like

Wow, man. Hope to see you back around when it’s right for you. Always like watching you grow.

2 Likes

It will be ok, I hope you find a place to settle into. Ill be waiting to see your grows again.

It will be all right I’ll be talking to y’all soon.

4 Likes

I need to get the operation done to my knee majorly. Sometimes two people can’t live together. It has always been that way. I have never stayed at home I’ve always worked away from home. A few years ago we had a son. We were both told that we couldn’t have children. I would do my thing I would come back home stay around a few months go back out west. I’ve pretty much have done this my entire life. The problem is my wife cannot stand me. She loves me. When both parents have issues from their childhood it makes it hard to live with that same person. We both have the same problems. Last night we did not get into a fight. It was the look. I knew nothing has changed. I do not believe my ACL is torn that bad. It is my meniscus. I just found this out a few weeks ago. Also looked online and seeing where you can do therapy for your meniscus. I need to go ahead and be in Maine. That is where I’m already supposed to be. I don’t know when I will be able to start back up it will not be that long. I knew when I made the topic but this was gonna be The House of Pain! This is what needs to happen for me. I need to be a legitimate grower I need to be legal. I have the land to do it and have the backing for it. My friends I will still be here I will not be back for a minute.

14 Likes

I’m not trying to be drama I’m just having problems right now.

6 Likes

Ya gotta do what’s best for you.

4 Likes

“All energy flows according to the whims of the great Magnet. What a fool I was to defy him.” ― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
I always liked that one :point_up:, I hope everything works out for you man.

7 Likes

Fear and Loathing is an incredible book. I reread it every couple years. Always seem to get something from it that takes on different meanings, depending on mindset. Hunter S. was a wonderful writer.

7 Likes

Best of luck in your new forward move. I drove up to Maine when I bought my first Big Ruckus, a decade or so ago. Find your self some peace, and drink deeply!!

5 Likes

Most importantly take care of yourself

Get well
Get your mind set

And move forward

Never look back

Just find peace

Paps

5 Likes

I hate moving but this is the best for me. It’s basically what I’ve always done. This time I’m really going for the money.

3 Likes

I might become famous one day you can’t ever tell. Lol joking. I don’t care about fame I just like growing weed

6 Likes

sorry I didnt know this wasn’t allowed.

2 Likes

Would that be famous or infamous either one is good for me

3 Likes

This is easy for me to do for the rest of my life. Everything will be OK. I might even want to spend the night on the way up. @Papalag

3 Likes

What I’m worried about is I’ve had a Cortizone shot and I thought you had to wait three months. Nothing is getting replaced and I’m not getting really any answers at all from my doctor. Do you know about any of this.

3 Likes