Hemp’s house of pain!

I still have plenty of problems. Didn’t talk about. The one timer went crazy. I know the one tent was getting light leaks. The timer was advancing forward every day. I surprise I didn’t have more problems. The super fast cold then the hot days didn’t help. Still very happy. This is my last run for a minute. I have some that are getting ready to flip soon. Some around 4 weeks into flowering.

6 Likes

Take it easy for a while then bro. You got a good stash going so why not. I love seeing the stuff you grow though man. :wink:

2 Likes

Good thing is things have gotten a lot better. My home life is where it needs to be. Sometimes life is ruff. We are so blessed. House of pain is finally the happy home of love.

5 Likes

Brother, that makes my whole week right there!
Happy for you my friend.

4 Likes

I’ll run on this topic until this run is finished.

1 Like

14 Likes

Gorgeous plants brother.

2 Likes

The ones I seen were buds cover in hash oil then rolled in keef. Yum

2 Likes

Looking good my friend

2 Likes

That sounds dangerously fun @BlackWaterBudd . :laughing:
I’ve never smoked hash oil but I was gifted some hash a while back so I’ve tried that now. I gotta tell you man, I like me some hash. lol
I’m just going to have to go ahead and start making some now that I have enough smoke on hand.

3 Likes

There you are! How’s it going man?

1 Like

It’s going. I’m happy. Family is happy. I hope to get some good stuff in the mix. I had some that had a few seeds. Not upset about it. All containers are full. Looking for a new fan and ph meter. I’ll keep the same brand.

3 Likes

That’s good to hear. :+1:t4: We’re still kicking it down the road too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My thc level is where it needs to be. That would be HIGH!!!
Pills suck. Plus you don’t know what in the stuff sometimes.

4 Likes

After this I will change my grow area up. I got some beans I would love to drop. Time for a break.

2 Likes

Shit in there you don’t need that’s why they have so many damn side effects!

1 Like

:rofl: I’m working on it. lol
I had some hay on the truck and couldn’t see exactly where the tractor was parked so I destroyed my passenger side mirror. I was amazed how much better a few big hits made me feel. Until now… I think I need a couple of more hits…

3 Likes

Sometimes it happens. Maybe you didn’t need the mirror. lol

3 Likes

Drop it like it’s hot

2 Likes

At least it didn’t get into the side of the truck. lol There’s that.
:rofl:

1 Like