Hemp’s house of pain!

Mirrors we don’t need no stinking mirrors

3 Likes

Those look stellar man, top-notch brother :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Obviously! If I used them I wouldn’t have broken that one.

5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

image image image image image image image image image

5 Likes

You’re doing fine work in the Hempire. Mighty fine indeed.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Morning my friend.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Awesome music brother. You got the musician in me screaming for an electric guitar right now. lol

1 Like

16 Likes

Plants are lookin great and the lizard too, I bet he’s keeping it bug free in your grow. Has it ever munched on some weed leaf? That would be cool to see. Feed him and take a pic :joy:

3 Likes

I have some pictures over the past two years on the plants. I know he is eating. I do get flys in sometimes. I see on top of a light where it has pooped a few times. Not sure what to feed it.

2 Likes

If he’s pooping, he’s eating. Leave him alone. That’s what I think.

3 Likes

My dog loves to get high. I’ll make her some shroom butter.

2 Likes

I’m not messing with it. I have seen it eat a few times.

2 Likes

So I have been very happy with my strain’s. I have a few more going. They are on the flip. So my next grow I will tag the plants. Not as many. I’ll do some training. That will be next fall. I’m not trying it in the summer again. Plus I need to do some changing around.

5 Likes

If you ever need to feed your lizard, we feed ours dry crickets or meal worm’s. It was one of those my daughter wanted a geko and we ended up with 2, now they’re my wife’s, they’ve been around quite a few years now :peace_symbol:

5 Likes